Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussing That Really Big Spoiler At The Finale's End (SPOILER WARNING)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supsfan
    I am guessing they will pull a Smallville and have so called dead people return and everything go back to Normal by the 3rd episode. lol
    I see that as something Heroes did way too often too. How many times did Nathan and/or Sylar "die?"

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      I see that as something Heroes did way too often too. How many times did Nathan and/or Sylar "die?"
      Lol probably true, Heroes was probably even worse for fake out deaths

Comment

I don't think that oliver killed Malcolm, oliver started out killing people on the list his dad gave him eventually when digg and felicity joined him in his crusade he started to be the Hero that starling city needs and stopped killing if he still killed people he would have killed the count just to make sure that vertigo is never made again. By Oliver not killing the Count it proves a point that he has changed.

Comment

The show's producers gave an interview discussing the finale and season 2. Here's what they said about Malcolm:

[SPOILER] Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?

“Well, it certainly looks that way. John Barrowman is amazing and we love him and the one thing I will say with respect to both Tommy’s death and Malcolm Merlyn’s death is this is a show that does flashbacks.”

So I am guessing Ollie lied to Tommy?
          [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            The show's producers gave an interview discussing the finale and season 2. Here's what they said about Malcolm:

[SPOILER] Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?

“Well, it certainly looks that way. John Barrowman is amazing and we love him and the one thing I will say with respect to both Tommy’s death and Malcolm Merlyn’s death is this is a show that does flashbacks.”

So I am guessing Ollie lied to Tommy?
            [/SPOILER]
            Can't producers answer questions with a simple yes or no. lol

Comment

Can't producers answer questions with a simple yes or no. lol
              Heh, well, they danced around the topic a bit but they gave somewhat of a definitive answer. Unlike your standard Peterson-Souders response: "Never say never, haha".

Comment

Well, Deadshot and The Huntress just disappeared so im pretty sure they will return as villains next season regardless of whether Malcolm is dead or not, maybe there could be a few continuous episodes dedicated to Oliver catching these two rather than just having the one big villain. I can see the writers just introducing a new big villain though.

Comment

Originally posted by Webble
                  Well, Deadshot and The Huntress just disappeared so im pretty sure they will return as villains next season regardless of whether Malcolm is dead or not, maybe there could be a few continuous episodes dedicated to Oliver catching these two rather than just having the one big villain. I can see the writers just introducing a new big villain though.
                  The Big villain could still be the woman that hired Fyers unless that is just the Island villain; Unless they want to have the Island story arc be connected to the present day story arc.

Comment

About Tommy and Malcolm being really dead:

Edit: I am having troubles with the spoiler tags, so I'll just put the link instead: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3287672.html

They discuss both deaths.

Comment

I didn't think of that as like you said maybe that is just an island arc. However bringing even a small aspect of the island into the present day story would be great in my opinion. And as Amell said, it does seem like an inevitability.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicomania98
                        What if Malcolm did have another son, raised and trained in Nanda Parbat, named Arthur King ( just like in the comics) and the series finale of Arrow is Oliver and ARGUS versus this Merlyn and the entire League of Assassins including Ra's Al Ghul! That would be fricking awesome especially if by the time the series finale comes around ARGUS will have a great deal of members including Steve Trevor played by Jensen Ackles cause he looks exactly like Steve Trevor and Oliver, laurel, dig, felicity, Roy, and Thea have all become full time members. Also, hopefully, some time in that final season ( I would guess it would be season 5 since Ollie spent 5 years on the island and the last episode should have that final flashback of him setting the bush on fire with an arrow) Ollie can meet up with Batman , played by joe manganiello because he looks exactly like Bruce Wayne and batman and green arrow and argus can take down Ra's al Ghul and the league of assassins to end the series. Oh and also, Ollie proposes to laurel in that episode. This would then be a perfect way to tie in arrow the show with the upcoming justice league movie. The show would end in may of 2017 and it would be a perfect setup for the jla movie in summer of 2017. Here are more of my ideas : man of steel comes out this year (2013), the batman could come out 2015 as well as a Wonder Woman movie that same year in which Jensen Ackles portrays Steve Trevor once again and he is still one of the directors of argus in that movie so at the end he can recruit Wonder Woman (although she wouldn't appear on arrow cause of tv budget). Then in 2016, a worlds finest movie comes out and that sets up the jla movie as well. So in the jla movie we see Steve Trevor and the argus agents, including Ollie and the rest of the arrow team, gathering the most powerful superheroes (superman, batman, wmder woman, green lantern, flash and aquaman) in the world to stop darkseid and the parademons and then all of the argus agents become members of the league too. This would be a perfect way to tie arrow in with the DC Cinematic Universe and all of the people on arrow would also be able to work in a real movie.

i know that this probably won't happen at all, but I just like to have these long complex thongs about superheroes sometimes don't judge me
                        The only thing I'd be judging you on is the whole 'no paragraph separation'. It's called an enter key. It makes paragraphs more readable.

And I doubt they're gonna combine film and television universe. I just don't see it happening. Not that it wouldn't be cool.

Comment

I am guessing they will pull a Smallville and have so called dead people return and everything go back to Normal by the 3rd episode. lol
                          (Thunks forehead against wall) You better be joking. This series is taking a more realistic twist. This means: no miraculous resurrections unless its Malcolm and he used some meditation procedure to appear dead; no Superman, Green Lantern, or other 'superpower' characters; even Firefly had a realistic element to him.

Comment

I was a sobbing mess when I realized Tommy wasn't gonna survive. Colin is an amazingly talented actor however and the show just never used him to his full potential. So while I'm thrilled for him being able to return to Broadway, it sucks that Tommy won't be around. The only time I could stomach Laurel was when they were together, so I don't know what season 2 will bring.

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((( tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I cried so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                                The only thing I'd be judging you on is the whole 'no paragraph separation'. It's called an enter key. It makes paragraphs more readable.

And I doubt they're gonna combine film and television universe. I just don't see it happening. Not that it wouldn't be cool.
                                I would direct your attention to ABC's new show Agents of Shield. I'm not saying they will tie in Arrow with any DC movie stuff but this just proves that film and television do in fact crossover.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎