Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 03
    Location
    Burbank, CA by way of Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    17,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Supsfan View Post
    I am guessing they will pull a Smallville and have so called dead people return and everything go back to Normal by the 3rd episode. lol
    I see that as something Heroes did way too often too. How many times did Nathan and/or Sylar "die?"

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    10,562
    Quote Originally Posted by KSiteTV View Post
    I see that as something Heroes did way too often too. How many times did Nathan and/or Sylar "die?"
    Lol probably true, Heroes was probably even worse for fake out deaths

  3. #33
    Settling In Kams1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 10
    Location
    London
    Posts
    90
    I don't think that oliver killed Malcolm, oliver started out killing people on the list his dad gave him eventually when digg and felicity joined him in his crusade he started to be the Hero that starling city needs and stopped killing if he still killed people he would have killed the count just to make sure that vertigo is never made again. By Oliver not killing the Count it proves a point that he has changed.

  4. #34
    It's the mileage... costas22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Posts
    76,306
    The show's producers gave an interview discussing the finale and season 2. Here's what they said about Malcolm:

    [SPOILER] Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?

    “Well, it certainly looks that way. John Barrowman is amazing and we love him and the one thing I will say with respect to both Tommy’s death and Malcolm Merlyn’s death is this is a show that does flashbacks.”

    So I am guessing Ollie lied to Tommy?
    [/SPOILER]

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 09
    Posts
    10,562
    Quote Originally Posted by costas22 View Post
    The show's producers gave an interview discussing the finale and season 2. Here's what they said about Malcolm:

    [SPOILER] Is Malcolm Merlyn really dead?

    “Well, it certainly looks that way. John Barrowman is amazing and we love him and the one thing I will say with respect to both Tommy’s death and Malcolm Merlyn’s death is this is a show that does flashbacks.”

    So I am guessing Ollie lied to Tommy?
    [/SPOILER]
    Can't producers answer questions with a simple yes or no. lol

  6. #36
    It's the mileage... costas22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 08
    Posts
    76,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Supsfan View Post
    Can't producers answer questions with a simple yes or no. lol
    Heh, well, they danced around the topic a bit but they gave somewhat of a definitive answer. Unlike your standard Peterson-Souders response: "Never say never, haha".

  7. #37
    New In Town
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    3
    Well, Deadshot and The Huntress just disappeared so im pretty sure they will return as villains next season regardless of whether Malcolm is dead or not, maybe there could be a few continuous episodes dedicated to Oliver catching these two rather than just having the one big villain. I can see the writers just introducing a new big villain though.

  8. #38
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Webble View Post
    Well, Deadshot and The Huntress just disappeared so im pretty sure they will return as villains next season regardless of whether Malcolm is dead or not, maybe there could be a few continuous episodes dedicated to Oliver catching these two rather than just having the one big villain. I can see the writers just introducing a new big villain though.
    The Big villain could still be the woman that hired Fyers unless that is just the Island villain; Unless they want to have the Island story arc be connected to the present day story arc.

  9. #39
    Settling In
    Join Date
    Nov 10
    Posts
    87
    About Tommy and Malcolm being really dead:

    Edit: I am having troubles with the spoiler tags, so I'll just put the link instead: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3287672.html

    They discuss both deaths.

  10. #40
    New In Town
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    3
    I didn't think of that as like you said maybe that is just an island arc. However bringing even a small aspect of the island into the present day story would be great in my opinion. And as Amell said, it does seem like an inevitability.

  11. #41
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicomania98 View Post
    What if Malcolm did have another son, raised and trained in Nanda Parbat, named Arthur King ( just like in the comics) and the series finale of Arrow is Oliver and ARGUS versus this Merlyn and the entire League of Assassins including Ra's Al Ghul! That would be fricking awesome especially if by the time the series finale comes around ARGUS will have a great deal of members including Steve Trevor played by Jensen Ackles cause he looks exactly like Steve Trevor and Oliver, laurel, dig, felicity, Roy, and Thea have all become full time members. Also, hopefully, some time in that final season ( I would guess it would be season 5 since Ollie spent 5 years on the island and the last episode should have that final flashback of him setting the bush on fire with an arrow) Ollie can meet up with Batman , played by joe manganiello because he looks exactly like Bruce Wayne and batman and green arrow and argus can take down Ra's al Ghul and the league of assassins to end the series. Oh and also, Ollie proposes to laurel in that episode. This would then be a perfect way to tie in arrow the show with the upcoming justice league movie. The show would end in may of 2017 and it would be a perfect setup for the jla movie in summer of 2017. Here are more of my ideas : man of steel comes out this year (2013), the batman could come out 2015 as well as a Wonder Woman movie that same year in which Jensen Ackles portrays Steve Trevor once again and he is still one of the directors of argus in that movie so at the end he can recruit Wonder Woman (although she wouldn't appear on arrow cause of tv budget). Then in 2016, a worlds finest movie comes out and that sets up the jla movie as well. So in the jla movie we see Steve Trevor and the argus agents, including Ollie and the rest of the arrow team, gathering the most powerful superheroes (superman, batman, wmder woman, green lantern, flash and aquaman) in the world to stop darkseid and the parademons and then all of the argus agents become members of the league too. This would be a perfect way to tie arrow in with the DC Cinematic Universe and all of the people on arrow would also be able to work in a real movie.

    i know that this probably won't happen at all, but I just like to have these long complex thongs about superheroes sometimes don't judge me
    The only thing I'd be judging you on is the whole 'no paragraph separation'. It's called an enter key. It makes paragraphs more readable.

    And I doubt they're gonna combine film and television universe. I just don't see it happening. Not that it wouldn't be cool.

  12. #42
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Supsfan View Post
    I am guessing they will pull a Smallville and have so called dead people return and everything go back to Normal by the 3rd episode. lol
    (Thunks forehead against wall) You better be joking. This series is taking a more realistic twist. This means: no miraculous resurrections unless its Malcolm and he used some meditation procedure to appear dead; no Superman, Green Lantern, or other 'superpower' characters; even Firefly had a realistic element to him.

  13. #43
    New In Town southrnbygrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    45
    I was a sobbing mess when I realized Tommy wasn't gonna survive. Colin is an amazingly talented actor however and the show just never used him to his full potential. So while I'm thrilled for him being able to return to Broadway, it sucks that Tommy won't be around. The only time I could stomach Laurel was when they were together, so I don't know what season 2 will bring.

  14. #44
    Forum Whiz
    Join Date
    Jan 12
    Posts
    589
    (((((((((((((((((((((( tommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cried so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #45
    New In Town
    Join Date
    Apr 13
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBentz View Post
    The only thing I'd be judging you on is the whole 'no paragraph separation'. It's called an enter key. It makes paragraphs more readable.

    And I doubt they're gonna combine film and television universe. I just don't see it happening. Not that it wouldn't be cool.
    I would direct your attention to ABC's new show Agents of Shield. I'm not saying they will tie in Arrow with any DC movie stuff but this just proves that film and television do in fact crossover.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •