Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Sacrifice?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the finale while watching it but as Tommy was my favourite character I was upset with the ending. I seriously cried for 3 hours straight that night. Now that I think of it, it was the perfect ending for him because I didn't want him to turn evil, I wanted him to die a hero like he did. I guess I was just looking forward to more years of Tommy/Colin. I will miss the Tommy/Oliver bromance and the cute Tommy and Laurel scenes. Is Malcolm still alive? I've heard mixed rumors, I hope he is so he knows it's his fault that his son died. I was really shocked that Tommy died but it is a good storyline because he was part of everyone's lives (especially Oliver, Laurel and Thea). I hope his sacrifice lives on in the city. :3

Comment

My first post on this forum. Anyway, I bloody LOVED it! I especially liked how they made you think Malcolm's plans had been thwarted, before the reveal of the second device. The destruction scenes were like a movie, very very thrilling indeed.

Comment

ah..i am very late to put my rating here..
        i agree with most here... it was unexpected, Tommy death was tragic, didn't expected it at all and for that very reason why the finale was so enjoyable, made me curious till the end. loved how moria come out herself, malcolm screwed it up, i really that earth quake wouldn't happen but it did, that added an epic end with earth quake.

great tv show since the beginning, can't wait for the next season to begin.

Comment

My first post on these forums, and I have to say this episode has really shaken me... Like, I'm still grieving over the end of the season and Tommy's death... Poor Tommy, he really thought that his father was alive when he was killed by Ollie... Speaking of which, Ollie had some guts to strike himself with his arrow to kill Malcolm. That was epic! Couldn't believe Malcolm kept a copy of his wife's voice mail... O_O

The scene where Moira revealed their (Malcolm and the others) plans to level the Glades was just shaking, you could see the reaction on Thea's face... OMG. Like WOW. And that earthquake... Malcolm made sure there was a backup and the emotion on Felicity's face... That shock... That fear that she was gonna die.

Okay, I'm frantic over the season finale. What has happened to me...?
          Can't wait for next season. I always knew it would be awesome right from the start!

Comment

I htought this was one of the best episodes of the season! It was very surprising to see a lot of the twists, I never expected there to be a second device and that part just totally blew me away because who really expected Olliver to "lose?"

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎