0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - She's not worth it
    0%

Best episode of the season I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Comment

Man, that was stunning. I hope Tommy is still alive.

Comment

I am so pleased that the writers closed out the various stories. We were not left to wonder who would be returning in the next season. It is interesting that Ollie could not kill Malcolm, and got to see how he truly felt about tommy. In avenging his wife's death, Malcolm killed his own son.
        i like how they handled Moira's exposure of the undertaking. It leaves the story open for Walter to return.

Comment

Originally posted by bbussey
          So much for him becoming Oliver's archnemesis. I thought it was a good death.

Comment

Originally posted by bbussey
            Me too! It doesn't look good. And he'll find out Oliver lied to him (unless his dad is also still alive). But I like Tommy. A lot more than Slade or Roy. I'm so thrilled he didn't do the villain thing that said over his "death" is a secondary thing. I've said many times that I didn't buy him doing the villain thing at this time and I'm glad they didn't do something so massively out of character. Like I said, unless he has a break from sanity, it doesn't make sense in the present tense (things can always develop later, of course). He is not his father. I don't really know why he said he was, though. I mean, he got drunk, tried to slug Oliver, and said a really mean thing - it's really not at all comparable.

Comment

I think this is my first 10 vote this season...

This episode was great! Did not miss a beat and it had the action, the drama, and the emotions to make a great hour of television! I'll be honest and say did have my doubts at times about this season and where it was headed but the finale proved that it was worth everything. And what excites me even more is the thought of season 2 and where the stories are headed.

So glad they didn't kill Malcolm which was one of my worries. Fantastic fight scenes worthy of a finale showdown. Also on that note, thank God they didn't make Tommy a villain. I'm sad that he died because I really liked the character but what a great sendoff for him! At least he died with honor saving Laurel. Ollie made me shed some tears the way he was losing it for his friend.

And what can I say about Stephen Amell's acting ability??? Truly amazing (as well as the other cast too)! My favorite scenes with him were with his mother and then Tommy at the very end. I loved how the island scenes ended with him killing Fyers with Yao Fei's bow! What a excellent way to end that arc!

I'm kinda glad they didn't kill of Thea like some people were predicting. I like Thea and Roy's relationship and can't wait to see it continue. And Moira confessed...I wonder what kind of dynamic that will set for the Queen family. I can see Oliver taking over Queen Consolidated now, since the nightclub is pretty much ruined.

Felicity Smoak (can't think of the actress's name) was amazing as well. The actress really sold the scene with her in the "hideout" when the device went off...I got really scared for her.

Just about everything in this episode went exactly the way I wanted it....except for Tommy dying but I can live with that.

Perfect 10 out of 10 in my book!!

Comment

super_j_man Emily Bett Rickards is the Actress that plays Felicity Smoak.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  super_j_man Emily Bett Rickards is the Actress that plays Felicity Smoak.
                  Thanks! I knew that I just for some reason think of it at the moment.

Comment

I adore Tommy and Roy and Slade annoy me - and guess who we don't get next season? And I'm sure we'll have a big, stupid, roadblock for Ollie and Laurel. I don't even really ship them, but it's still annoying to have them get together for one/two episodes and then back apart again.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                      I adore Tommy and Roy and Slade annoy me - and guess who we don't get next season? And I'm sure we'll have a big, stupid, roadblock for Ollie and Laurel. I don't even really ship them, but it's still annoying to have them get together for one/two episodes and then back apart again.
                      Whatever happens with Lauliver next season, I just hope that it won't be some secret and lies crap like Smallville season 2. And hopefully they'll stay together and not yo-yo back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                        I think this is my first 10 vote this season...

Perfect 10 out of 10 in my book!!
                        Couldn't agree more!

Comment

I do think it's worth noting that this episode has shown us, once again, that Malcolm is just not a very good father.

Also noted that, once again, Oliver left out the part of the story where his father killed the third guy on the boat. Not sure what that really means thematically (thought I understand why he didn't tell Moira), but they did show that bit in the clip.

Also, I thought Oliver really under-reacted after Malcolm found out who he was. He didn't try to get any extra security for his family or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Liriel
                            I do think it's worth noting that this episode has shown us, once again, that Malcolm is just not a very good father.

Also noted that, once again, Oliver left out the part of the story where his father killed the third guy on the boat. Not sure what that really means thematically (thought I understand why he didn't tell Moira), but they did show that bit in the clip.

Also, I thought Oliver really under-reacted after Malcolm found out who he was. He didn't try to get any extra security for his family or anything like that.
                            He probably didn't want his family to think he is the Vigilante and didn't want them to overreact to what is happening.

Comment

Very well acted episode tonight. The second half was particularly painful and heartbreaking. Fictional television shows, why must you be so emotionally draining!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎