No announcement yet.

The Canadian/CTV "Oh Crap, That Just Happened" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Canadian/CTV "Oh Crap, That Just Happened" Thread

If you're in Canada and thus seeing Arrow early, I ask that you please don't ruin it in the LIVE discussion thread.

So... if you have something to get out of your system... have at it, here.

I was going to wait until after it aired for you guys.

All I have to say is intense

Comment

I am she'll shocked! The tears are streaming!

Comment

I am stunned. Still have to wrap my head around it.

Comment

I caught the last 40 minutes through a friend's Slingbox, and I still don't want to say what happened, but I will say that the actors sold the hell out of that. Not what I expected, but at the same time, fantastically done.

Comment

I think the entire cast were pushed, and they all stood up to the task! I love it that the writers did not leave us wondering.

Comment

Loved it and didn't see that coming !!!!! Bring on season 2

Comment

Such an amazing episode!!!
                I was on edge to whole time. It was intense and amazing. And I did not see that ending coming. LOVED it!!!!
                So excited to see how Tommy's death with most likely push Ollie into remaining as the Vigilante next season.

Comment

Originally posted by dancinsam
                  Such an amazing episode!!!
                  I was on edge to whole time. It was intense and amazing. And I did not see that ending coming. LOVED it!!!!
                  So excited to see how Tommy's death with most likely push Ollie into remaining as the Vigilante next season.
                  Oh, nooo!!! Is Tommy dead??? Please tell me it's not true!!!

Comment

Its True ... Still in shock

Comment

Did Malcolm die or not? I thought he died, and Oliver only said to Tommy that he didn't so that the last thing his best friend heard before dying wasn't that his father was dead. But I was talking to a couple of friends and they thought Malcolm didn't die... What do you think?

And now, besides Sarah, there's going to be another "ghost" in the middle of the Oliver-Laurel relationship. ¬¬
                      I just hope the producers use Tommy's death as a way to move Laurel further in her path to becoming Black Canary.

Comment

Yes, the actors were great! Also the crew too. So thanks to everyone cast and crew for the great season. KSiteTV Thanks for running another great site, did great with Smallville site too.

Comment

Are you watching, Liriel? I'm feeling your pain.....

Comment

Originally posted by biarpcalb
                            Did Malcolm die or not? I thought he died, and Oliver only said to Tommy that he didn't so that the last thing his best friend heard before dying wasn't that his father was dead. But I was talking to a couple of friends and they thought Malcolm didn't die... What do you think?

And now, besides Sarah, there's going to be another "ghost" in the middle of the Oliver-Laurel relationship. ¬¬
                            I just hope the producers use Tommy's death as a way to move Laurel further in her path to becoming Black Canary.

I am thinking Malcolm died!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎