No announcement yet.

Finale Predictions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDBentz
    Ah, so that's where Thea comes from. I never knew her middle name was Dearden for some reason. Thanks for the info.

I can't fault your logic on Malcolm and Moira, and what their deaths would mean to their sons. It does seem possible; but I think they'll use Roy as the actual Speedy sidekick in this show, and I can see him taking Thea's old nickname as an homage. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll die here in the finale. But I doubt she's going to make it out of the series alive.
    I have always felt that Thea would become Speedy while Roy would become Red Arrow (one of other hero names in the comics) instead of Speedy.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB
      I have always felt that Thea would become Speedy while Roy would become Red Arrow (one of other hero names in the comics) instead of Speedy.
      Actually, that makes sense. The producers might've even been pointing to that with the 'Salvation' episode. Roy sees the man who was going to kill him get shot by the Hood, and a red-tinged arrow gets a close up.

Hmm.... now I'm wondering. Especially with Colton Haynes just tweeting that the regular who dies is well-liked.... or at least I think that's what it meant....

Comment

Actually, that makes sense. The producers might've even been pointing to that with the 'Salvation' episode. Roy sees the man who was going to kill him get shot by the Hood, and a red-tinged arrow gets a close up.

Hmm.... now I'm wondering. Especially with Colton Haynes just tweeting that the regular who dies is well-liked.... or at least I think that's what it meant....
        I wasn't actually thinking about the "Salvation" episode as I felt that this interpretation of Roy Harper wouldn't necessarily start out as his first identity, Speedy but that is a good point that you make about that allusion.

Well-liked means that it could be basically any one of them, depending on who you are asking! :P

Comment

Originally posted by rosi2boys
          I think mommy will sacrifice her life to save her sons life. She has mentioned she would do and has done many things in order to protect her children.
          This.

And interestingly both the Arrow and Supernatural season finales are titled Sacrifice.

Comment

Ah, so that's where Thea comes from. I never knew her middle name was Dearden for some reason. Thanks for the info.

I can't fault your logic on Malcolm and Moira, and what their deaths would mean to their sons. It does seem possible; but I think they'll use Roy as the actual Speedy sidekick in this show, and I can see him taking Thea's old nickname as an homage. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll die here in the finale. But I doubt she's going to make it out of the series alive.
            It was mentioned in "Vertigo" when she was in court because she was under the influence of Vertigo when she crashed her car.

Comment

Whoever predicted Tommy's death, my hats off to you guys on that one as I was expecting Moira, Detective Lance, and Malcolm to be the ones to go. They were teasing it very well. Something about Tommy's death reminds me of Henry James Olsen's death in Smallville's season 8 finale.

Comment

And now we know Moira's maiden name was Dearden...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎