Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 129 of 129
  1. #121
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Angui View Post
    Wow... but not really a cliffhanger.
    It sort of is for some of the other storylines like did Thea and Roy make it out okay we kind of know that Roy survived he is a series regular next season.

  2. #122
    New In Town
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    I think he might really be dead Ollie just told Tommy that his father didn't die because he didn't want the last thing he remembers of Tommy to be him angry that his father died.
    Well we have no season 2 island villain at the moment so... Maybe Slade will go evil next?

  3. #123
    Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 12
    Location
    The Phantom Zone formerly Krypton
    Posts
    5,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Arrow View Post
    Well we have no season 2 island villain at the moment so... Maybe Slade will go evil next?
    The Island villain might be the woman who hired Fyers next season.

  4. #124
    Posting Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    1,876
    (Blinks) Okay, I'm not usually right with my guesses. But.... damn. As for whether Malcolm is dead.... I've got my suspicions. There's definitely techniques to appear dead on your own, without help from someone else, and neither Dig nor Ollie checked for a pulse.... and if anyone's disciplined enough to handle that, it's Malcolm.

    I honestly thought it was going to be Lance (the cop). He was right there. But damn.... Malcolm really is a diabolical villain.... which begs the question: HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA TOP THIS NEXT SEASON!?

  5. #125
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 13
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by JDBentz View Post
    (Blinks) Okay, I'm not usually right with my guesses. But.... damn. As for whether Malcolm is dead.... I've got my suspicions. There's definitely techniques to appear dead on your own, without help from someone else, and neither Dig nor Ollie checked for a pulse.... and if anyone's disciplined enough to handle that, it's Malcolm.

    I honestly thought it was going to be Lance (the cop). He was right there. But damn.... Malcolm really is a diabolical villain.... which begs the question: HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA TOP THIS NEXT SEASON!?
    It does seem pretty likely that as much martial arts training as he had, he would know the "playing 'possum" trick all of the martial arts characters seem to have

  6. #126
    New In Town
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    2
    Oh my God! They've killed Tommy!!!!

  7. #127
    New In Town
    Join Date
    May 13
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by super_j_man View Post
    Thea: I guess I have wicked aim...hmmmm....
    My thoughts exactly.

  8. #128
    Arrowhead DeathBySpoiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Halberdier17 View Post
    The Island villain might be the woman who hired Fyers next season.
    Is there any other choice? Personally I think she will be the S2 island villain, and over the course of the season Slade will turn evil and become Ollie's nemesis on the island for S3.

  9. #129
    Great episode, we'll gonna miss this show.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •