New Longer Promo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Longer Promo

This looks really awesome:

Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-14-2013, 01:38 PM.

Given the fact that he has super speed, I think it's safe to assume that he won't be Luke Cage.

With Richards' line "I should wear a shield?", I am considering the possiblity that he's Eli Bradley/Patriot (who uses a shield and has super speed and strength). But, 2:15 makes me unsure about that.

Comment

I don't think it's Eli, mostly because I think there was some legal question about the rights to his grandfather character. The creator of him, Robert Morales, just died, which would make that even more murky.

I still think it's Luke Cage, though it's possible he could be Victor Alvarez, the new Power Man. Cage is the "name," though, and him coming in could mean Jessica Jones or Iron Fist!

Comment

Tuesdays?

Though I do love the "It means that someone really wanted our initials to spell out SHIELD" line.

Comment

That trailer was awwwwesomme!!! I hope it does well on Tuesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            I don't think it's Eli, mostly because I think there was some legal question about the rights to his grandfather character. The creator of him, Robert Morales, just died, which would make that even more murky.

I still think it's Luke Cage, though it's possible he could be Victor Alvarez, the new Power Man. Cage is the "name," though, and him coming in could mean Jessica Jones or Iron Fist!
            Haven't heard anything about there being any sort of legal issue with Isaiah. Though, my sole reason for my Eli theory is of course, his shield remark.

There's two things that peak my interest in this promo:

1) At 1:40, the bio-chemist (forgot her name) says that something "is not of this Earth".

2) At 2:15 we see something (likely some sort of tech) attached to his arm.

Could there be a link between, what the bio-chemist is talking about and the origin of Richards' character? Maybe he's not from Earth (Mar-Vell/Mahr Vehl perhaps?).
            Last edited by jon-el87; 05-15-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Hell, now that I see they've got enough money to make it look shiny, this thing could work! (it needs to fool some of the non-comics crowd into watching, then draw them in and keep them as viewers when they like what they see). Uhhhhh, I'm basically one of those, and I like what I see.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎