Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much of season 3 will be in Neverland? Since the actor who plays Henry will age, they can't stay there too long. He is 12 years old and the major growth spurts and voice change will be coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
      How much of season 3 will be in Neverland? Since the actor who plays Henry will age, they can't stay there too long. He is 12 years old and the major growth spurts and voice change will be coming soon.
      probably half season. Usually one arc is half season and the second half of the season we get something else. Also perhaps Neverland is cursed and thats why no one ages. maybe Henry is the one to break that curse. Maybe they will explain how neverland came to be. In the mini series it was kind of a little thing in the center ofthe universe some scientist basically turned into a world of its own. and no one aged cause the center of the universe has no time. i doubt they will use this same plotline but perhaps the dark one before Rumple created it as some sort of Phantom Zone and only a "key" or shadow can bring people in and out while no one else can enter. Henry could be the one to break the curse or is used as bait to bring rumple and Peter Pan and not Henry will be his undoing.

Know what would be a real twist? If Bae or Henry isnt Peter Pan but Rumple is. We need to see Rumples childhood. Maybe Rumple was Peter Pan and lost his shadow which was his courage and he lost his shadow which caused him to be a giant wuss. The original Dark One could have been told by a seer how a boy would be his undoing and that boy was Rumple so he decided to send Rumple away to a prision. And explaing why Rumple wouldnt remember is because his Shadow holds the memories. And maybe that was never a picture of Henry. What if that was a picture of young Rumple? It wouldnt be the first time a series would make the father or grandfather look like the son or grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        probably half season. Usually one arc is half season and the second half of the season we get something else. Also perhaps Neverland is cursed and thats why no one ages. maybe Henry is the one to break that curse. Maybe they will explain how neverland came to be. In the mini series it was kind of a little thing in the center ofthe universe some scientist basically turned into a world of its own. and no one aged cause the center of the universe has no time. i doubt they will use this same plotline but perhaps the dark one before Rumple created it as some sort of Phantom Zone and only a "key" or shadow can bring people in and out while no one else can enter. Henry could be the one to break the curse or is used as bait to bring rumple and Peter Pan and not Henry will be his undoing.

Know what would be a real twist? If Bae or Henry isnt Peter Pan but Rumple is. We need to see Rumples childhood. Maybe Rumple was Peter Pan and lost his shadow which was his courage and he lost his shadow which caused him to be a giant wuss. The original Dark One could have been told by a seer how a boy would be his undoing and that boy was Rumple so he decided to send Rumple away to a prision. And explaing why Rumple wouldnt remember is because his Shadow holds the memories. And maybe that was never a picture of Henry. What if that was a picture of young Rumple? It wouldnt be the first time a series would make the father or grandfather look like the son or grandson.
        Hmmm....I think people have had enough of Rumple having dual characters. That would be pushing it. And just the fact that he is connected to everyone in some way is enough.

I would love to see a new character that even Rumple didn't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
          The Lost One with blonde hair was Felix, not Peter Pan.

Edit: Adam and Eddy have essentially taken the familiar character of Peter Pan and combined him with the character of Lord Ombra from Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson's Starcatchers series, turning him into an antagonist and inverting the traditional Peter Pan/Captain Hook relationship and role dynamic.
          This is where I got the Lord Ombra reference. He is some sort of shadow creature from what I read.

You know, your idea about Bae being released because Him knew would be Henry's father is interesting. Maybe something was done to Bae while he was a captive such that his son would be a viable Pan candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Hmmm....I think people have had enough of Rumple having dual characters. That would be pushing it. And just the fact that he is connected to everyone in some way is enough.

I would love to see a new character that even Rumple didn't see coming.
            Well hes the beast and the crocodile but considering peter took hooks hand and so did rumple it could make sense but ya i understand what you mean about one person with multiple roles. would still be an interesting twist tho.

if peter is anyone else but just peter i wonder who he could possibaly be. maybe hook is peter. now that would be really shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
              This is where I got the Lord Ombra reference. He is some sort of shadow creature from what I read.

You know, your idea about Bae being released because Him knew would be Henry's father is interesting. Maybe something was done to Bae while he was a captive such that his son would be a viable Pan candidate.

oh ok

im sure whatever the outcome its going to be shocking. so far the Neverland arc has been the best arc of the series and its only been 2 episodes and we technically havent seen neverland other then the islands shadow i the distance and about 2 feet of beach lol

Comment

You hate me don't you? That's the one thing I'm dreading: Rumple taking on more roles.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they did given that they made him Hook's archenemy and had him cut off his hand. I'll admit, I like your idea of Rumple being a coward because he lost his 'Shadow'. Though he obviously still has a shadow but it could be like the heart thing: people have a biological heart and a spiritual/magic heart. The same could be true of the shadow. But then....what if there is only one Shadow on Neverland and it is supposed to be attached to whoever is the current Pan?

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  You hate me don't you? That's the one thing I'm dreading: Rumple taking on more roles.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they did given that they made him Hook's archenemy and had him cut off his hand. I'll admit, I like your idea of Rumple being a coward because he lost his 'Shadow'. Though he obviously still has a shadow but it could be like the heart thing: people have a biological heart and a spiritual/magic heart. The same could be true of the shadow. But then....what if there is only one Shadow on Neverland and it is supposed to be attached to whoever is the current Pan?

Well i mentioned before that the shadow could be a Heartless so it wouldnt be a shadow just more of someones darkened soul. I assume thats the only shadow but why does it need a certian person. Couldnt it attach itself to anyone even if temporary? maybe like the smoke monster on LOST it needs a loophole to get a body and non of the lost boys fits that loophole. so confusing. so many different theories right now.

and then you have Tamara and Greg and what they have to do with Neverland.

Comment

Keeping in line with the "character X is also character Y and Z and ABCDEFGH...." approach, what if Ariel lives in Neverland and Hook is Eric? Yes yes we know he is obsessed with Milah....but remember that the original story of The Little Mermaid is a tragic one where the prince never returns the mermaid's love and falls for someone else. Also look at how OUAT has twisted Peter Pan, the Beast, etc. I can see them doing the same to Ariel and co. Perhaps Hook rejected her long ago but now he is finally getting over his obsession, becoming a good guy and returning to Neverland. Perhaps now he will finally get together with Ariel.

Personally I hope that doesn't happen coz I'm tired of the whole "this character is also this other character" thing...and also coz I find Hook annoying. I know the female fans find him sexy and all but I dunno. He irritates me.
                    Last edited by Exedore; 05-15-2013, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Interesting theory with Hook and Ariel. I have always thought that perhaps Ariel could be one of the mermaids in Neverland. And seems these Mermiads are thee evil kind cause something about them being dangerous was mentioned by hook when he found bae i believe.

Comment

I thought that I read somewhere that Ariel would be introduced in Neverland along with other aquatic fairytale characters. So maybe the Neverland backstory woudn't just focus on Peter Pan. I may be wrong so don't take my word for it.

Comment

other aquatic fairytale characters? maybe airel needs help finding nemo

Comment

other aquatic fairytale characters? maybe airel needs help finding nemo
                            Why not or Flipper or Willy

Comment

maybe Monstro will show up agian. although who knows how. maybe moby dick?

Comment

Knowing OUAT, Monstro = Moby Dick = Rumple

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎