Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 Spoiler Thread

It's never too early to get spoiled

http://www.examiner.com/article/once...to-what-s-next

So can this thread also be for speculation? I hope so, 'cause here goes.

At the end of Season 2 we met a Lost One with blonde hair who some think was Peter Pan, mostly because he made the comment "Peter Pan never fails" as if he was speaking about himself in the third person. I don't think so, or at least I didn't get that impression. There were also some references to a mysterious Him - I think Him is the most recent person to be Peter Pan, and this is the person who has been searching for the next Pan, who apparently is destined to be Henry. And much like Rumple turned out to be The Crocodile, I think another fairy tale character will have taken the role of Pan - someone we know from other stories, someone who even Rumple fears.

And THOSE are the spoilers I want to see - who is Him? I think we may start to get some solid hints mid-July or so (which is when I think OUAT will start filming again). Anyone have any ideas about Him?
    Last edited by spotteddog; 05-14-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
      At the end of Season 2 we met a Lost One with blonde hair who some think was Peter Pan, mostly because he made the comment "Peter Pan never fails" as if he was speaking about himself in the third person. I don't think so, or at least I didn't get that impression. There were also some references to a mysterious Him - I think Him is the most recent person to be Peter Pan, and this is the person who has been searching for the next Pan, who apparently is destined to be Henry.
      Exactly what I was thinking. The current Pan is looking for his replacement and somehow he came to believe that Henry will be that person. Whether this is true or not (because we have been told that visions aren't really all that clear), we'll see next season. I think Neverland requires the presence of a Pan and the current one is tired of that role. His situation will probably be contrasted with Rumple and the Dark One.

I wonder how the Smoke Monster....err I mean the Shadow figures into all this. Is he working under Peter or does Peter answer to him? Or did Peter become him or something.

And THOSE are the spoilers I want to see - who is Him?
      Oh I think I have solved that mystery. Behold:

Comment

A friend of mine suggested that maybe the Shadow can travel between worlds more easily. I do think that the Shadow is Peter's shadow.

You think Titus Welliver (sp) is Him? I will say he seems to be on every tv show at some point
        Last edited by spotteddog; 05-14-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprise if Titus is featured in the series at some point I mean we already have several Lost alums appear in this series.

Comment

The Lost One with blonde hair was Felix, not Peter Pan.

Edit: Adam and Eddy have essentially taken the familiar character of Peter Pan and combined him with the character of Lord Ombra from Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson's Starcatchers series, turning him into an antagonist and inverting the traditional Peter Pan/Captain Hook relationship and role dynamic.

Comment

OUAT makes Michael Raymond-James a Series Regular for Season 3

From TVLine:

Once Upon a time plans to make Michael Raymond James as a series regular in the fantastical drama’s upcoming third season, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Series co-creator Adam Horowitx first shared the news with us at ABC’s Upfront party Tuesday evening.

After making his Once debut as Neal Cassidy/Bae in the Emma-centric episode “Tallahassee,” Raymond-James heavily recurred in the last string of Season 2 episodes, as Rumple discovered his son in New York City and circumstances then led them back to Storybrooke.
              Last edited by SteelyGal; 05-14-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Its nice to know that Neal didn't die and the actor will be seen more. Though now that we know he washed up in FTL I wish it was Neverland instead.

Comment

The Once Upon a Time Season 2 finale ended with six of our main characters in or on their way to Neverland, and a clue that one of them may have met Peter Pan before. We’re puzzled, but thankfully, showrunners Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis told Entertainment Weekly about Rumple’s (Robert Carlyle) connection to Pan.

“He absolutely knows who Peter Pan is,” Eddy said. “In true Mr. Gold/Rumple style, he knows more than Greg and Tamara.” Adam added, “And there’s certainly the implication that there’s a history there, one we’re eager to unfold.”
                  http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-...pan-connection

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    I wouldn't be surprise if Titus is featured in the series at some point I mean we already have several Lost alums appear in this series.
                    And Titus has been in other shows too. Like every other show. Touch, Grimm, Revolution i think, supernatural, and others. hes like Mark pallegrino who played jacob who i would be surprised if he showed up to since he keeps showing up on different shows recently too.

Comment

Question: Any intel on Once Upon a Time‘s casting of Peter Pan? —George
                      Ausiello: The role of Peter Pan will be played by… a dude! “I can confirm that it will be a male playing the part,” exec producer Adam Horowitz tells TVLine. Beyond that, “Anything to do with that casting we don’t want to talk about, because that would be a big spoiler. Our approach to Peter Pan is one we’re super-excited about. Since Season 1, the Peter Pan mythology was something we wanted to do, but we couldn’t because of the rights issues. Once they were dealt with, we were able to finally go to town and open that world up. We started with Captain Hook, and we knew we wanted to build to what we’re about to do in Season 3.”
                      Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to [email protected] Question: Do you have any spoilers for Law & Order: SVU? There’s loads of rumors going around that Olivia might die in the finale. —Kayley Ausiello: OK, so… apparently Mariska Hargitay has not yet inked a deal to return next […]

Comment

And I still think we will see "Henry" in that role. I don't think the current Peter, whoever that might be, will kill Henry, I think he wants to turn over /get out from under the Pan role.

Along with the identity of the current Pan (assuming, of course, that there must always be a Pan), I will be very curious as to how Bae escapes Neverland. Wouldn't it be something if Hook somehow is responsible for that escape?

The theory about Lord Ombra is a good one, but I wonder how many OUAT viewers would even know who that is? I know I didn't know until I looked it up.

Comment

why show story brooke?

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                            why show story brooke?
                            they probably wont show it as much but will probably show the fairies and dwarves finding a way to get back to fairytale land. other then that next season will most likely take place in Neverland.

Comment

And I still think we will see "Henry" in that role. I don't think the current Peter, whoever that might be, will kill Henry, I think he wants to turn over /get out from under the Pan role.

Along with the identity of the current Pan (assuming, of course, that there must always be a Pan), I will be very curious as to how Bae escapes Neverland. Wouldn't it be something if Hook somehow is responsible for that escape?

The theory about Lord Ombra is a good one, but I wonder how many OUAT viewers would even know who that is? I know I didn't know until I looked it up.
                              Maybe Henry is Rufio

Maybe they let Bae go once they realize he is the father of the chosen one.

Who is Lord Ombra? and im not looking it up cause im lazy haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎