Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1296
    Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Question: I’ve been loving all of the Regina stuff this half of the season on Once Upon a Time, especially her scenes with Robin Hood. Any scoop on what’s ahead for that romance? –Stef
    Ausiello:
    Alas, as you saw this week, now that Regina has spied Robin’s tell-tale tat, she will keep her fated soul mate at forearm’s length. Explaining her reaction to that reveal, Once cocreator Eddy Kitsis says, “Regina has a very hard time being happy. It frightens her. And she has spent so much time suppressing things, that when she faces them she’s not sure how to react. So for us, its about wanting to explore when and how will Regina open her heart, and to whom.”
    http://tvline.com/2014/04/02/agents-...hill-spoilers/

Thinking about it, maybe by kissing Zelena Rumple will shot at grabbing the dagger -I think that might be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    My guess is Belle - the resident bookworm.
    I thought it was Rumple's. Didn't Zelena say she had his "beautiful" brain? At least I remeber her saying that... .
    Last edited by liana; 04-03-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Forum Whiz
    she did say that

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Yeah, Rumple is the Scarecrow in this story. Zelena was like she needs him to for his lovely brain.

Quote Originally Posted by liana View Post
    I thought it was Rumple's. Didn't Zelena say she had his "beautiful" brain? At least I remeber her saying that... .
    Thanks - missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    I think King Leopold will be the Wicked Witch's dad. Now Rumple has kissed both mother and daughter. Thank goodness he never lip-locked with Regina.

...that we know of.....

I have been thinking for a while that when Cora gave birth to Zelena by a father who was not her husband (or fiancÚ), Cora gave the baby to Rumple. At one time Cora agreed to give Rumple their (Rumple and Cora) first born child. Maybe Zelena was the next best thing. I firmly believe that Rumple is the reason Zelena is green. Hell, Rumple might even be the Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by spotteddog View Post
    I have been thinking for a while that when Cora gave birth to Zelena by a father who was not her husband (or fiancÚ), Cora gave the baby to Rumple. At one time Cora agreed to give Rumple their (Rumple and Cora) first born child. Maybe Zelena was the next best thing. I firmly believe that Rumple is the reason Zelena is green. Hell, Rumple might even be the Wizard.
    Zelena was born before Regina. If Cora gave the child to Rumple, that means they knew each other before she was forced to spin straw into gold by King Xavier. But, I got the impression the way Rumple and Cora reacted to each other when he showed up that they had never met before. So I don't think Cora gave up her baby to Rumple.

What is up with Regina's red gloves? Emma gets a cool red jacket and Regina gets gloves.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think those are official "kick your sisters butt" gloves. However, looking at the previews, it seems like Regina is the one who will get her butt kicked.

Forum Whiz
    Today's News: Our Take

Lightning Round 12: Once Upon a Time Bosses Answer Your Burning Questions

Apr 3, 2014 09:00 PM ET
    by Natalie Abrams

Lana Parrilla, Beverley Elliott

Can the Wicked Witch be stopped? Will death strike once again?
    With the battle between evil and wicked heating up on Once Upon a Time, TVGuide.com decided it's time for our 12th Lightning Round with the brain trust behind ABC's fairy-tale drama, executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis.
    Lightning Round 11: Once Upon a Time bosses answer your burning questions
    We grabbed your fan questions off Twitter and hit up Horowitz and Kitsis for a quick round of scoop, in which the producers had the option to answer, "Yes," "No" or "Can't answer." Some of their answers, and possible non-answers, are pretty telling. Check them out below:
    Will Regina's (Lana Parrilla) sleeping curse that Zelena (Rebecca Mader) stole come back into play?
    Adam Horowitz:
    No.
    Edward Kitsis:
    That is too easy for Zelena.
    Was Zelena calling Belle (Emilie de Ravin) Mrs. Gold a hint of who gets married in the finale?
    Kitsis:
    She was just being wicked.
    Horowitz: She was just pushing her buttons.
    Kitsis: She was reveling in the fact that — and this weekend we'll give you more context — she had him in a cage and she was playing this double part.
    Will Regina play a role in how Henry (Jared Gilmore) gets his memories back?
    Horowitz:
    You're assuming he does get his memories back. But she will play a role in the attempt to get his memories back.
    Neal mentioned the message that Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) got. Is there a chance he sent the message?
    Kitsis:
    There's always a chance for everything on this show.
    Will we see Lumiere (Henri Lubatti) again?
    Kitsis:
    We thought he was a fun character and would be interested to see him again next year.
    Did Zelena have to sacrifice the thing she loved most to cast this curse?
    Horowitz: The casting of the curse follows the exact rules that we established.
    Kitsis: You always have to give up the thing you love most.
    Horowitz: How the curse was cast is something we will see.
    Kitsis: We will not be changing the roles for curse-casting. Someone's heart was given up.
    Will it take more than a bucket of water to kill the Wicked Witch?
    Horowitz:
    Who says we're going to kill her?
    Might we already know the Wizard?
    Horowitz:
    We might.
    Once Upon a Time bosses on shocking death and what's next
    Will we meet Zelena's father?
    Kitsis:
    Absolutely. In fact, you will meet Zelena's father and find out the answer to who the Wizard is this weekend.
    Speaking of fathers, might we meet Hook's father?
    Horowitz:
    Not this year.
    Will we ever find out what kingdom sent Hook and his brother Liam (Bernard Curry) in search of Dreamshade?
    Kitsis:
    Probably not.
    Is there a connection between Snow's (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Aurora's (Sarah Bolger) babies?
    Horowitz:
    They're in the same Mommy and Me.
    Can Snow's baby ever be safe with Zelena around?
    Kitsis:
    I don't see how anyone is safe with Zelena around.
    Will we see any flashbacks to Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Henry's time in NYC?
    Kitsis:
    We will not see them again this year, but that is something that we could possibly explore next season.
    By killing Neal (Michael Raymond-James), have you robbed Emma of a happy ending?
    Kitsis:
    Yes, and she will be miserable from here on out. No! We haven't robbed anyone of anything. We've always said on this show that happy endings are something you have to work for. They don't come overnight.
    Will we find out who the Black Fairy is?
    Kitsis:
    Yeah, we'd love to show that someday.
    Will the Knave (Michael Socha) rejoin Robin Hood's (Sean Maguire) merry men?
    Horowitz:
    It's certainly possible.
    Kitsis:
    Not this season.
    Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla debunks big theory, teases wickedness ahead
    Will we see other Wonderland characters come to Once?
    Horowitz:
    It's possible. But as far as what we're planning right now, we're planning to have [just] the Knave.
    Kitsis:
    We might see a few faces here and there at some point.
    Horowitz:
    The story of Wonderland was always meant to be a one-year, close-ended tale. That tale is coming to a close and we're not going to be continuing those story strands on Once Upon a Time.
    Is there a chance we could see a flash-forward on Once?
    Horowitz:
    Probably not.
    Kitsis:
    Never say never.
    Will Season 4 have a new villain?
    Kitsis:
    Of course.
    Will every villain have a relation to Henry?
    Horowitz:
    Not necessarily.
    Will there be more deaths before the season ends?
    Kitsis:
    Of course.
    Before our next Lightning Round, be sure to check out our previous installments (Round 1, Round 2, Round 3, Round 4, Round 5, Round 6, Round 7, Round 8, Round 9, Round 10 and Round 11). Share your Once questions in the comments section below or send them to @NatalieAbrams with the hashtag #OUATLR13.

Natalie also tweeted concern about the answer to the last question. Personally I think we are done with deaths of major characters for this year, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by spotteddog View Post
    Natalie also tweeted concern about the answer to the last question. Personally I think we are done with deaths of major characters for this year, but who knows?
    No more major deaths. This isn't the Walking Dead where you expect that sort of stuff. I watch this show for the heroes to be heroes vanquishing the villains. And when it is all said and done, the heroes have their happy endings.

Well if they kill off zelena that would be a major death. just cause a character hasnt been there from the start doesnt mean their death cant be a major character death if they played an important role.

Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast