Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1296
    ^ The actor's name is Adrian Hough, and he'll be appearing in "It's Not Easy Being Green".

Quote Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
    ^ The actor's name is Adrian Hough, and he'll be appearing in "It's Not Easy Being Green".
    He is listed as "Woodsman" in 'It's not easy being green" imdb page. Is that the same as TinMan? I haven't read the book, so I only know about the movie version...

Forum Whiz
    in the book he was called a tin woodman

Quote Originally Posted by liana View Post
    I knew about Glinda, Lumière, and Black Beard (rumored to be Hook's father), but I didn't know they've cast a Tin Man as well. Who is playing him? I mean, I've even googled it, and found no reference of anyone being cast as Once Upon a time Tin Man...

If there is no Tin Man, I could think about two possibilities:

1. Neal being the Tin Man (without a heart).
    2. Neal being Emma's true love (token for a heart), and having his heart stolen and possibly dying, would make Emma the one without a heart.

Personally, I'm leaning towards one, because Emma's true love isn't just a man, but a combination of whoever his true romantic love is plus Henry. As long as Emma has Henry, she will never be without a heart.
    I didn't even consider Neal being the man without the heart. That makes sense it being him.

Quote Originally Posted by dekabreak1000 View Post
    in the book he was called a tin woodman
    I see. I'm just surprised there wasn't that much talk about him being "the" Tinman.

Hmmm - in terms of someone not having a heart, Henry represents the heart of both Regina and Emma. I was thinking more along the lines of Zelena somehow grabbing Henry, thus holding the heart of those two characters. But it could be Neal...

Hmmm - in terms of someone not having a heart, Henry represents the heart of both Regina and Emma. I was thinking more along the lines of Zelena somehow grabbing Henry, thus holding the heart of those two characters. But it could be Neal...

Quote Originally Posted by spotteddog View Post
    But Emma is supposed to be Dorothy. Didn't the producers mentioned something along the lines of Emma being Dorothy, or at least, the closest to Dorothy we would have? Dorothy is the one who kills both witches, right? So, considering Emma, in this show, is "The Savior", she has to be Dorothy.

The Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and the Scarecrow are her companions along the way, and the Wizzard helps the 3 of them to find what they want most. Who knows? Maybe Regina will be this show Wizzard. Maybe she will be the one to return David's courage, Rumple's mind and the heart to whoever lost it.

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    I think the Wizard is someone we haven't met. Its going to be someone that would dabble in magic but, possess no actual magic.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    I think the Wizard is someone we haven't met. Its going to be someone that would dabble in magic but, possess no actual magic.
    It could be... We will have to wait and see, I guess...
    Last edited by liana; 03-25-2014 at 05:50 AM.

But Emma is supposed to be Dorothy. Didn't the producers mentioned something along the lines of Emma being Dorothy, or at least, the closest to Dorothy we would have? Dorothy is the one who kills both witches, right? So, considering Emma, in this show, is "The Savior", she has to be Dorothy.

The Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and the Scarecrow are her companions along the way, and the Wizzard helps the 3 of them to find what they want most. Who knows? Maybe Regina will be this show Wizzard. Maybe she will be the one to return David's courage, Rumple's mind and the heart to whoever lost it.
    I like your idea...Regina as the wizard!

Season Finale Script Title Revealed:

I was going over old spoilers and found this:

Even without Rumple in her life, OUAT producers have since shared that Belle will take on a more prominent role in the second half of season three. According to from the Hollywood Reporter, Belle's character arc will keep her close to Rumple’s estranged son Neal (Michael Raymond-James). “You're going to start seeing her come into her own by using her brain," added Kitisis.

Since it appears that the Wicked Witch is after "courage", "brain", and heart; I think Belle will be her target for "brain". This spoiler never stood out to me before until this last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    Season Finale Script Title Revealed:

So, this BTS pic Jennifer Morrison posted yesterday makes me wonder:

Pic from Jennifer Twitter

Does that mean they're returning to the Enchanted Forest "again"? And where is Snow?

So, this BTS pic Jennifer Morrison posted yesterday makes me wonder:

Pic from Jennifer Twitter

Does that mean they're returning to the Enchanted Forest "again"? And where is Snow?
    I get a Swan Lake/Nutcracker ballet vibe from the pic; probably cause the way it was shot/cropped.

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast