Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spotteddog View Post
    I was kidding as well. The Lumière character is apparently modeled after the talking candle in Beauty and the Beast. Hence what I thought was a clever play on words, emphasis on the word "thought".
    I loved Lumière in "Beauty and the Beast", but he was a bit of a flirt there. I think Once's take in the character might be a bit more serious...

Quote Originally Posted by liana View Post
    I was joking about Lumière, hence the winking emoticon. If Rumple is really dead, I don't see Belle moving on that soon. Apparently it takes centuries or at least 28 years for a character to move on from "true love" in this show, so, it's not going to happen for a very long time if ever.

As for what I said, I'm confused. I see his death as a real possibility, especially considering the actor's family live abroad, and he could have worked out a deal for a reduced time. I mean, it has happened before with other shows. Of course, in this case, in special, being *dead* could be a temporary situation, just as the Blue Fairy. He could Always be revived later on the season, and be avaiable only for flashbacks meanwhile. They never said *his death* would be a permanent one.

In fact, even if the producers say whoever dies will remain dead, it might not even be true. After all, a character is dead *for real* up until the moment he isn't any more. I'm always suspicious of 'magical deaths', and that's why I suspect that could be a way of Rumple being truly dead, and yet could still be brought to life again, without it taking away from his redemption.

Possibly, especially if it's Hook or Neal. If the show starts focusing in one of them more than usual, AND if Emma gets involved with one of them or is on the verge of being romantically involved, we can be sure this guy is going to be toast. Same goes for Regina (unlikely she dies at this point): if she and Robin get together, and if the 'wedding' is theirs, then I'd say Regina is going to die in the wedding episode.

Other characters seems unlikely. I mean, the classic writing for a character who is going to die is to make this character as happy as possible, and then, take it all away by killing him off.

I've often wondered if people hoot for this pairing based on the idea that both women deserve to raise Henry. If they got together romantically, in their minds, that would solve everything. But I do agree completely with you: it's disturbing, considering their Family relations.

But then again, same could be said for Hook. He kind of is Baelfire's stepfather. Sure, him and Milla probably never got married, but in everything that matters, they *were* married. So, yeah, sue me, but I do find agravating the idea of a woman having a romantic relationship with her son's step grandfather...

It's probably just me, though...
    And this is why I shipped Emma and August. August before he was killled was the only love interest for Emma that was not complicated by family romantic/sexual history( Hook, Graham, Regina) or a case of just a terrible character who insufferable when around the main cast(Neal).

Stranger Than Reality! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Please tell me any scoop for Hook on Once Upon a Time. –Harini

This can’t bode well for our resident swashbuckler: As we speak, the show is casting the one-episode role of Blackbeard, a cut-throat pirate if there ever was one. Might he cut Mr. Jones’ throat?!

Do you have any scoop on the timeline for Belle and Lumiere’s interaction on Once Upon a Time? Do they meet before Belle stayed with Rumpelstiltskin…? –Natalie

When I hand-delivered your Q to the Once creators, Adam Horowitz said, interestingly, that the answer “is a big spoiler, believe it or not. But we will see how Belle met Lumiere” (played by Henri Lubatti aka True Blood‘s Nigel). Will Belle get burned?!
    http://tvline.com/2014/01/23/castle-...no-two-parter/

Hmmmm - kind of hard to see how that could be a "big spoiler" - ??

I don't know how to show the picture, but Emilie de Ravin has posted a picture of herself and Rebecca Mader on set, and guess who is right beside them in his Mr Gold suit? It seems like Rumple, or at least Mr. Gold, lives !

Here it is:

Actually, aren't Emilie and Robert wearing the same clothes as they did in the scenes when Rumple "died"? That might also be when the WW photos that we have seen were taken. Now I'm not sure this picture actually tells us anything...

More back stage pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4934746...n/photostream/

It kind of looks like the WW might have made Rumple her own private flying monkey ...

Is the Rumple we will come to know moving forward the same person from day one?...meaning it won't just be Emma and Henry whose memories have been changed; or not even that just a guy with amnesia. Why else would Rumple align with the WW?

Well, WW has the dagger, so Rumple might not have much of a choice - he may be more slave than an ally. His clothes aren't looking too good though.

Well there's the reason she headed to Storybrooke. How did she find the dagger? Her flying monkeys, perhaps.

And I just noticed in the picture that they're outside, The Rabbit Hole...maybe some OUATiW connection. It's probably just a shout out to the series.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 01-24-2014 at 04:24 PM.

If the Wicked Witch has the dagger and is controlling Rumple, that means he is still the Dark One. Also, her face is not green on those pics. Are they digitizing the green on her face?

Good point, SteelyGal. Rumple must be back to being The Dark One. As far as the green face, I think digitizing is very likely for TV. I have read some interviews of actors who have played Elphaba in Wicked, and the green makeup gets to be pretty messy. But then again, Robert is heavily made up to be The Dark One, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyGal View Post
    If the Wicked Witch has the dagger and is controlling Rumple, that means he is still the Dark One. Also, her face is not green on those pics. Are they digitizing the green on her face?
    I wonder if she interfered with his sacrifice. Maybe he truly meant to die, but she used her powers to save him stealing the dagger, in order to control him. That would be truly tragic and unfair, though. When he finally decided to do the right thing, he was controlled by an evil witch.

Then again, he did use and manipulate people all the time, even though he never took their free will while doing so. Still, what he did to Regina was despicable. Ultimately, it was her choice to turn evil, but he did manipulate her, so, maybe, in some ways, it is poetic justice.

Still, I'd rather see a noble sacrifice rewarded instead... *sigh* After this one, I doubt Rumple is ever going to make the right choice again.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by darkphoenix21 View Post
    Ruby/Red Riding Hood (Meghan Ory) maybe coming back to Once sooner than later. Ory made clear that she is “not gone from Once, even though, due to scheduling conflicts, her character has yet to pop up in Season 3. “Red Riding Hood just kind of disappeared into the mist,” the actress noted. “I’m told she will be back.”

http:// http://tvline.com/2014/01/15...-ruby-returns/

And the way her show, Intelligence is fairing it might be much sooner.
    i wonder if she is the death that will be unexpected. Yes I know she's not on the list...but she was a regular and was very important to snow white's life.

Thank you. I miss her a lot. I also miss Archie. We've seen him sometimes, but not as much as I would like to. In fact, I miss a lot of side characters as well, such as Doctor Whale and Gepetto. I think we've seen too much of characters I'm not so fond of, and too less of amazing characters from season one. I mean, nothing against Tink or Ariel, but I'd rather see Red, Archie and Doctor Whale any day of the week over them...

Am I the only one feeling like that?
    I agree- i wish to see some of the earlier characters back - cinderella & family, hansel & gretal, the mad hatter & his daughter, and katherine & lancelot.

I loved Lumière in "Beauty and the Beast", but he was a bit of a flirt there. I think Once's take in the character might be a bit more serious...

I too loved lumiere in beauty and the beast. The article had a brief nod to the deceased jerry orbach who so deliciously voice lumiere in disney's movie. He will always be lumiere in my heart. too bad he's gone and can't bring lumiere to life.

I loved the Nod to wonderland..hope that show comes back!

my own speculations (usually guaranteed to be wrong! )

1. I think the wicked witch is the Black Fairy..her existance was acknowledged in the first half of the season so it makes sense to flesh her out.

2. If Ruby is not the "shocking death" I vote for Hook. They are bringing in Black Beard-- to kill him? and honestly hook's rather been "played out" as a character.

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast