No announcement yet.

Short Agents Of SHIELD Video Teaser

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Agents Of SHIELD Video Teaser

I'm assuming a longer one is running tonight during Once Upon A Time.

Well that is what I'm hearing; I don't think they would just show 7 seconds during the finale :P

I can't stop thinking about who that hooded guy was; I'm calling 98% that it's J. August Richards as Luke Cage. '

Can't wait to see the rest tonight!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more. Just from the clip it seems like it will be pretty big budget. Hopefully they dont blow a season budget on the Pilot. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB
        Well that is what I'm hearing; I don't think they would just show 7 seconds during the finale :P

I can't stop thinking about who that hooded guy was; I'm calling 98% that it's J. August Richards as Luke Cage. '

Can't wait to see the rest tonight!

Im not good at knowing who certian characters are unless they are more mainstream so have no clue who Luke Cage is but ive seen people on FB think its Luke Cage too.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Im not good at knowing who certian characters are unless they are more mainstream so have no clue who Luke Cage is but ive seen people on FB think its Luke Cage too.
          Not sure if I can link Wikipedia links here but just look him up there. He usually wears a orange-yellow shirt and is a big dude, known for his super-strength.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            Luke Cage is an Avenger in the comics known for his super strength and invulnerability.He is in the current spiderman cartoon as well.

Comment

Anyone know how long the preview might be I really hope it's going to be worth waiting for lol

Comment

If that guy in yellow is Luke Cage, that would be awesome.

I was kind of hoping Richards would be Marcus Johnson... a way to get Nick Fury onto the show without having Nick Fury.

This will do.

Comment

The longer one:

Comment

I'll only be re-watching that five thousand more times!!

LOVED. EVERY. SECOND.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                      If that guy in yellow is Luke Cage, that would be awesome.

I was kind of hoping Richards would be Marcus Johnson... a way to get Nick Fury onto the show without having Nick Fury.

This will do.
                      Who was the one that jumped out of the building, saving that woman? Was that him?

Looks like Matt thinks the same thing, he just posted it on TVLine.
                      Last edited by WickedJenn; 05-12-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Not a fan of Marvel, I hope this tanks

Comment

Apparently he's not playing Luke Cage, not sure but did it seem like he possesses the ability to leap ala the Hulk?

Don't know who else but could he be wearing one of those orange jewelled bracelets shown in the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                            Luke Cage is an Avenger in the comics known for his super strength and invulnerability.He is in the current spiderman cartoon as well.

And he was also in a few episodes of the recently canceled "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" animated series, though not as an Avenger properly, but rather as a member of "Heroes for Hire".

The teenage version of Luke Cage in the current Spider-Man animated series (USM), who goes by the name "Power Man", is somewhat different from the mainstream character.

Comment

Hmm...

Originally posted by Mbruno
                              And he was also in a few episodes of the recently canceled "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" animated series, though not as an Avenger properly, but rather as a member of "Heroes for Hire".

The teenage version of Luke Cage in the current Spider-Man animated series (USM), who goes by the name "Power Man", is somewhat different from the mainstream character.
                              Now they're suggesting Isaiah Bradley aka The Patriot what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎