Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4.22 "The Walking Dead"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was disappointed also. I kept waiting to see Vicky,John,Micheal, Anna, Peral or Rose. I just felt like that the veil is dropped they should have had all pervious cast show up. One episode left tho. We may see more.

Comment

ok, how come nobody is talking about silus?

come on now, what is he?

either he was the most powerful witch alive or he was the oldest vampire alive

yet we got this pansy person who relies on mind tricks and someone who is very very weak physically

Comment

I think that no one is talking about Silas because everyone has given up on TVD villains.

Vaughn never actually died on screen, so he must have been killed by a bear on the island. The poor bear is suffering from hallucinations now.

I can't remember the last time that this show made sense. Thankfully, there is only one more episode of this season left.

Comment

Originally posted by Amar J
          ok, how come nobody is talking about silus?

come on now, what is he?

either he was the most powerful witch alive or he was the oldest vampire alive

yet we got this pansy person who relies on mind tricks and someone who is very very weak physically

It was a little too easy, eh? If he consumed all of that blood, he should've been more powerful. Unless, his minds tricks consumed a lot of energy for a really old being and made it pretty easy for Damon and Bonnie to double team him. That or he has another plan up his sleeve and will return at some point in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
            I think that no one is talking about Silas because everyone has given up on TVD villains.

Vaughn never actually died on screen, so he must have been killed by a bear on the island. The poor bear is suffering from hallucinations now.

I can't remember the last time that this show made sense. Thankfully, there is only one more episode of this season left.
            This season I am usually intoxicated while watching so sober nothing makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
              It was a little too easy, eh? If he consumed all of that blood, he should've been more powerful. Unless, his minds tricks consumed a lot of energy for a really old being and made it pretty easy for Damon and Bonnie to double team him. That or he has another plan up his sleeve and will return at some point in the finale.
              Totally, it just makes so much little sense

they should have made him the ultimate witch, he was the oldest walking witch, one of the first actually, they still could have made him to turn to stone with maybe help from various witches or whatever but he should have been an expression user himself, since they point out it is all about willpower, the fact he was a 2000 old witch should have been made with him having trained to gain a lot of will power but of course he was mortal, so his power would have been endless

I get the mind trick thing and that makes sense for say how he got klaus to his knees as he used a mind trick to make him think he was hurt.

it was very very easy, the blood bank is a loop hole, I would guess he let them take him out, he will be back and the blood will play a major part

also dixon is right, vaughn did not die....

Comment

Guys, the highest point of this eisode for me was when Silas put Bonnie in her tinny little place as a witch! C´mon she really thought she could beat such a powerful creature like that> She´s so arrogant and cocky that sje couldn´r even thibk Silas was foolong her all the time makiing her think he as a disfigured nan. WOW That was brillian from the producers and writted, SILAS COULD AND STILL CAN BE ANYONE! He said that! So what if that disfigured creature wasn´t Silas at all. On the next ep promo Vaughn said Qetsya wants more... So who knows? that Silas being taking down by Bonnie was meh, I trully think Silas is still there somewhere and Qetsya is comming after him

2nd highest point: ALARIC!!!

bt the other ghosts we hevený seen (yet) Ric told Damon something abt the ones who wee there had some nfinished business to take care off. John was humas he could never be there. Peal and Anna have no unfinished business coz what they had always wanted was to be reunited with rachother. Rose was quite the same, I remember she telling damon while in that death dream that she was oh and not afraid anymore coz she finally could be with her family and Travor.

on the other hand.. the tumb vampires , warewolf JuleS and her pack, those father and son warlocks from season 2 and their daughter/sister killed by Damon and Sage have no excuses not to be around again.

I gave this episode a 9 coz of the lack of those characters I mentioned above BUT I gave it a 10 coz cocky Bonnie is DEAD! . And I hope they manage to build up that veil again and she remais dead and that would mean TVD is OVER WITH WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT FOR GOOD!!

Comment

talking abt the dropped veil I was thinking abt New Orleans and Klaus and Marcel and Elijah. I mean the veil dropped around the whole wild world I suppose, so what happened there in NO? Did the Deaveroux witch killed by Marcel who was trying to get to Klaus is around again? or this veil was only in MF? I guess not once Blondy Bex´s ex BF hottie hunter Alexander is back as well. So are they gonna say something abt the events around the world after the veil was dropped? I mean, it would be wierd if they don´t even mention something abt it.

Comment

I can't believe that Elena was able to overpower Katherine. Oh wait, I can.

"A vampire becomes stronger with age "
                    tvd-for-life:

-Human Elena and human Matt killed Finn an original.

-Elena and jeremy killed Kol, also an original.

-Elena beat Caroline and almost killed her.

-Elena beat up Katherine who is 500 years older than her.

Comment

Rebekah should be like Supergirl and yet she gets undone alot...so being older doesn't matter to the writers. Elena has alot of passion and Katherine doesn't, I like Kat more than Elena at this point but I think Elena could take her...Elena is still true to how she is and Kat is phony.
                      Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 05-11-2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎