No announcement yet.

Casting the Darlings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting the Darlings

I personally think the casting they did with Wendy, Michael, and John and even Nana was pretty dead on. Even the teddy bear was exact.

^Yes! The look and feel of all those flashbacks was so great. The only thing I wondered about was Mrs. Darling's choice to let some strange teenage boy sleep in the same room as her teenage daughter - but then that was a different time.

Comment

Ya that day and age people were different. plus back then a kiss was a thimble. lol. Plus she also shared the room with her 2 brothers so i dont think anything would have happened anyway.

Comment

Nowadays that arrangement at the Darlings house would be a reality TV show

Comment

it was a "Nursery" where all of the children of the family slept, played, were taught, and even ate their meals - regardless of sex. Not being wealthy Brits of an earlier age most don't understand that. I love period books/movies
          The casting was perfect- Wendy was adorable and when I saw John and his umbrella...just perfect. Did anyone notice who the father was? in the disney movie it was the same voice actor as capt. hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
            it was a "Nursery" where all of the children of the family slept, played, were taught, and even ate their meals - regardless of sex. Not being wealthy Brits of an earlier age most don't understand that. I love period books/movies
            The casting was perfect- Wendy was adorable and when I saw John and his umbrella...just perfect. Did anyone notice who the father was? in the disney movie it was the same voice actor as capt. hook.
            really he did the voice of hook?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎