No announcement yet.

Where's Neal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Neal?

Where do you think he went? back to Neverland? Someplace else?

Possibly Neverland but I wonder what he would do there if it was. It could be anywhere...

Comment

I'm sticking to Oz. Maybe next season we'll begin the season with Neverland but, than it will transition to Oz.

Comment

fairytale land, Mulan and Aurora storyline still needs resolution.

Comment

plus Niel needs to go somewhere he can be healed.

Comment

Right, Neal is probably in FTL. Question is, who will also end up there? I would think Rumple might try to go after him, but Neal pretty much told him to kiss off.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
              Possibly Neverland but I wonder what he would do there if it was. It could be anywhere...
              Well, the episode titles for this week and next ARE the directions to Neverland so that's a good guess. Of course, that could just be about the Bae backstory.

Comment

Expecting Neverland, Neal can get helped and healed up with little time passing in the "real world" and they are continuing the Bae's story next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                  fairytale land, Mulan and Aurora storyline still needs resolution.
                  Oh please not back to Mulan and Aurora. I don't think I can take much more of Mulan. Maybe Bae can fall on Mulan and kill her, and then Aurora can nurse him back to health.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                    Oh please not back to Mulan and Aurora. I don't think I can take much more of Mulan. Maybe Bae can fall on Mulan and kill her, and then Aurora can nurse him back to health.

I think most people are either thinking Neverland or Oz. Its kind of surprising how many people think Oz over Neverland. I think it may be more likely neverland cause thats how the Finale is turning into and would come full circle with Neals story. Plus they will have to explain who the shadow is. if its peter or someone else. Not sure we will get those answers in the next episode. Could be wrong but feels like the finale will be more about whats going on in storybrooke and the neverland stuff might just be Bae on the pirate ship. I think if we get a big Neverland arc next season it could wind up being the best arc of the series. afterall i think the set up and look and feel of what we got was awesome and if they keep the same feel throughout that arc it would be awesome.

If we dont get more Neverland i wonder if they will do a filler series like they are doing with Wonderland.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                      plus Niel needs to go somewhere he can be healed.
                      fairy dust can heal him. all you have to do is clap and say "I do belive Bae is Peter I do I do"

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        I'm sticking to Oz. Maybe next season we'll begin the season with Neverland but, than it will transition to Oz.
                        Where ever he went I hope we do get an Oz story arc next season. FTL and the real world is starting to get burnt out when it comes to storylines so they need to start bringing in other worlds.

Comment

Westeros. That's the real end of Game of Thrones: Baelfire takes over the Iron Throne.

Comment

Nope, Neal fell to FTL. Maybe he will find the regenerative pool that Cora used to bring back the magic bean and get to Storybrook. That would take care of his wound. I also think the other main characters will go to Neverland, if that is where Hook takes Henry. The question is - will Neal ever get back to Emma and the Charmings.

Hey, doesn't "the Shadow" look like a wraith? Think maybe Neal learned a thing or two about dealing with wraiths while in Neverland? Maybe Neal can use this knowledge to help Mulan and Co - waddaya think?

Comment

I wonder if "old" Neal will ever cross paths with young Bae????

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎