No announcement yet.

Where's Neal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpfort1957
    I wonder if "old" Neal will ever cross paths with young Bae????
    Don't see that happening since they are supposed to be the same character.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
      Don't see that happening since they are supposed to be the same character.
      Neal could meet him in disguise and young Bae wouldn't know that he just met his older self. Only now would Neal realize that dude he met long ago was himself. Happens all the time in time travel stories. Though I don't think we have seen anything to suggest that the portals can take people backwards in time as well.
      Last edited by Exedore; 05-08-2013, 12:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Maybe Neal landed in Oz and has been turned into a Winged Monkey by the Wicked Witch of the West.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
          Neal could meet him in disguise and young Bae wouldn't know that he just met his older self. Only now would Neal realize that dude he met long ago was himself. Happens all the time in time travel stories. Though I don't think we have seen anything to suggest that the portals can take people backwards in time as well.
          That's the thing, we haven't seen evidence of time travel yet so it may not even be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
            Maybe Neal landed in Oz and has been turned into a Winged Monkey by the Wicked Witch of the West.
            Or turned into a Munskin....

"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild!"

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
              That's the thing, we haven't seen evidence of time travel yet so it may not even be possible.
              I remember Neal mentioned that he did not come directly to this world directly or otherwise he would be much older. (like maybe 100 years older)

Comment

Tamara found out that Regina's jewel is for destroying Storybrooke...........how would anybody know what the jewel was for, unless they had already lived in that timeline or knew someone that had lived in that timeline? Neal/Bae maybe the person that heads the people trying to destroy magic in this world.

Comment

I remember Neal mentioned that he did not come directly to this world directly or otherwise he would be much older. (like maybe 100 years older)
                  thats cause he was in Neverland. maybe he didnt count england as this world?

Comment

Tamara found out that Regina's jewel is for destroying Storybrooke...........how would anybody know what the jewel was for, unless they had already lived in that timeline or knew someone that had lived in that timeline? Neal/Bae maybe the person that heads the people trying to destroy magic in this world.
                    someone actually knows a lot about a lot. Maybe its future Bae or perhaps like i saw someone specualte somewhere it could be Merlin.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      someone actually knows a lot about a lot. Maybe its future Bae or perhaps like i saw someone specualte somewhere it could be Merlin.
                      Merlin would be great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎