Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Second Star To The Right" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

52 minutes !!

Watch OUAT tonight, as Bae meets the Darling family, who adopt Bae and rename him Nanna. Witness the astonishing truth - Tamara and Greg are secretly working for David Copperfield. See Charming's head take one hit too many whacks and actually roll of his shoulders !!

Comment

48 minutes. Remember to look for the part of the show where Regina visits Disneyworld.

Comment

43 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
          1 hour 37 minutes

Please let this episode be much better than the last few! The last 3 episodes have been my least favorite of the series.
          Pl

seems like this and the finale are a 2 parter so im sure this will be good. and ive wanted a bae back story for a while so glad we are getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            48 minutes. Remember to look for the part of the show where Regina visits Disneyworld.
            Space Mountain!! 40 minutes!!

Comment

37 minutes

Comment

​35 minutes

Comment

Ok. So, before tonight, I thought I'd rewatch last week's ep one more time. I noticed something. Regina put on the modified arm cuff while she and Hook were down below the library.

Her magic was neutralized before she reached the surface to find that Hook had betrayed her and was rescued by Greg and Tamara.

Yet, how was it that she was able to move the elevator before the confrontation?

All three of them were just standing there waiting for her to reach the surface (and I saw no indication that Hook, Greg, or Tamara activated the elevator)

She was wearing the arm cuff and was able to use her power to get it to reach the surface?
                  Last edited by Aries83; 05-05-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    seems like this and the finale are a 2 parter so im sure this will be good. and ive wanted a bae back story for a while so glad we are getting one.
                    I look forward to seeing Bae/Peter Pan.....not looking forward to the rest of the Greg/Tamara plot.

Comment

I look forward to seeing Bae/Peter Pan.....not looking forward to the rest of the Greg/Tamara plot.
                      I think for me the Tamara Greg thing all depends on where its leading. If Greg leads to Tron and Tamara leads to Orginzation 13 im happy. If it doesnt lead to that ill be bummed.

30 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                        Ok. So, before tonight, I thought I'd rewatch last week's ep one more time. I noticed something. Regina put on the modified arm cuff while she and Hook were down below the library.

Her magic was neutralized before she reached the surface to find that Hook had betrayed her and was rescued by Greg and Tamara.

Yet, how was it that she was able to move the elevator before the confrontation?

All three of them were just standing there waiting for her to reach the surface (and I saw no indication that Hook, Greg, or Tamara activated the elevator)

She was wearing the arm cuff and was able to use her power to get it to reach the surface?

She didnt move the elevator with magic. she used the force.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          I think for me the Tamara Greg thing all depends on where its leading. If Greg leads to Tron and Tamara leads to Orginzation 13 im happy. If it doesnt lead to that ill be bummed.

30 minutes
                          I know what Tron is but I had to wikipedia Organization 13.

All I know is they better lead someone that's worth it. To think that two ordinary humans can come in and ally with Hook and take down the Evil Queen is silly. And if they were leading to something bigger and better, they should have dropped hints already.

Comment

23 minutes left!!

Comment

I don't post during live threads (as I'm sitting in the living room watching it on the big TV)- but, less than 17 minutes.

Comment

I know what Tron is but I had to wikipedia Organization 13.

All I know is they better lead someone that's worth it. To think that two ordinary humans can come in and ally with Hook and take down the Evil Queen is silly. And if they were leading to something bigger and better, they should have dropped hints already.
                                Organization 13 is from Kingdom Hearts. Just kind of makes sense that they would want powers to fuel Kingdom Hearts or whatever world they want to make for the show. And since in the game normal people can become heartless and nobodies it could make sense that Tamara is one of those. Plus Kingdom Hearts is just wishful thinking on my part but it could play well in the series.

With Greg and his flashback episode there were Tron winks plus we have had a refrence or 2 back in season 1 with Tron. And since the shows creators are also the ones who made Tron Legacy it could mean they are planning a Tron episode. Guess we just need to wait and see. Cant remember but think i heard by the end of this season we will find out what happened to Gregs dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎