Smallville Drunk Commentary

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Drunk Commentary

Hey guys,

A buddy and I recently launched a YouTube channel. Its pretty much just us two getting really hammered, pulling out a mic, and providing(hopefully) humorous commentary for different shows and movies.

So far we've got two episodes of Smallville, one episode of Beauty and the Beast, and the Joel Schumacher classic, Batman & Robin.

Keep in mind...um... when two guys get together and drink their asses off, the language and jokes tend to get pretty crude at time. But its all in fun. I love this show

Check it out if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/toodrunkguys

So far we have commentaries for "Committed" and "Harvest". But we've already recorded over 20, so theres lots more to come lol

Cheers

I just watched all of your commentaries. I can't stop laughing hahahaha. Reminds me exactly of me and my friends.

Comment

Thanks man! I'll update this thread next time there's an update. Which should be within the week!

Comment

Awesome, already looking forward to it

Comment

Took another dip into Smallville, this time with "Hothead".

You can see it HERE.

Comment

Hilarious as always. Smallville is such a great show to watch while intoxicated (and sober). Keep up the Smallville one's and if you all take requests, it would be awesome if you watched Season 4 episode 1 "Crusade" where we first meet Lois Lane.

Comment

Thanks man! We were gonna start taking requests when we were done cutting the ones we already have. But I'm seeing Andrew at the end of the month; maybe I'll see if we can squeeze in a request and cut that up early for ya.

Comment

Awesome, keep up the drinking and the commentary

Comment

New episode is up! This week we tackle "Fierce."

Check it out HERE
                  Last edited by I want Lana Lang; 05-23-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Just watched the that latest vid, the commentary is still hilarious

Comment

Ok guys, quick update!
                      Andrew and I moved apart(he Portland and I, Toronto) so we haven't really had much time to work on this drunk commentary thing together. But I went to visit him last week and collected the rest of the files, so I'll be uploading Season 2 soon!

Also, CK_ALL_DAY, the Season 2 premiere will be your request, "Crusade"

Hope you dig! It will be uploaded by the 20th of September.

Comment

Haha awesome! It's funny the timing because I was just going through all of my youtube subscriptions earlier today and saw your channel. Had to re-watch a couple including the tremendous "Batman and Robin"

Comment

lol yeah that was one of our favourites. I couldn't believe he'd never seen it before so it became a must watch!

Aaaaaaand on time, we have the season 2 premiere ready and uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

Take a look-see HERE

'Til next time!
                          Thanks for watching!

Comment

Just checked out the latest video, nice shout out . Good stuff guys

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it Thanks for watching.

Next episode is up, where we tackle season 3's "EXTINCTION"

Click HERE to check it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎