Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Undertaking?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite moment in episode 21 was when Merlyn told Robert Queen about how he lost his wife and regrets for not saving her is very much like in Batman Begins when Ra's Al Ghul tells Bruce Wayne how he lost his wife.

Comment

As someone who had pretty much kicked Arrow to the curb, I have to say this episode was pretty much excellent, one the best hours I've watched this season. My only question is why did it take them so damn long to get here?

Comment

Originally posted by bbussey
        It's interesting how many no-chemistry comments there are across the various boards, whether Oliver/Laurel or Oliver/Helena, and that many of them are from people pushing the "Olicity" ship. Yet, the three episodes where Laurel was a badass everyone loves. The writers and producers seem to know what they're doing, and it's reasonable to assume that Laurel's migration toward Black Canary will begin next season -- just as Helena's path toward redemption will begin next season. So, shouldn't everyone just relax and wait for those transformations to occur? Isn't the pace of the show fast enough to keep everyone entertained until those transformations do occur?

I think Katie Cassidy has been fine, including her scenes with Stephen Amell. The coffee scene was fine, and you can see the two actors are comfortable with each other. Same thing with Jessica De Gouw, in all three of her appearances this year. While it's true that Emily Bett Rickards has been the surprise standout this season, which is great for the series moving forward, the other two women have more than held their own. I look forward to both women transforming their characters into crime-fighting heroes.
        Well, I don't have a dog in this hunt so I personally don't care. That said, I don't see any chemistry between the OTP. It doesn't matter if they are comfortable together, they don't sizzle. Actually, their scenes sort of annoy me because I would rather see the Arrow doing something arrow-y.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎