Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Undertaking" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver/Laurel = Clana 2.0.

Comment

• Good he's gonna need Digg now more then ever.

Comment

• Poor laurel

Comment

• Is it next Wednesday yet?

Comment

• Another winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
              Oliver/Laurel = Clana 2.0.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Oliver/Laurel = Clana 2.0.
                Except Ollie & Laurel will end up together. & I think this was the best episode of the season so far.

Comment

• Best episode yet. It was awesome from start to finish.

Comment

• undertaking

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    Some new faces in this thread. I like it! (Even if one of them is DeathBySpoiler, I hate him.)

6 minutes left!

Originally posted by bellrevue
                    So much good stuff with the three, they are such a good team, Oliver I really hope you say sorry by the end of the season. Tommy you need to look up the shadows in the room are making you look too much like Malcolm and seriously Laurel you should not have been surprised.
                    I hope the teams by the end of the season ends up being Ollie, Dig, Felicity, and Roy. Add Laurel sometime in the future. Also, I didn't catch the Ted Kord reference what was it?

Comment

• Sagittarius? Lazlo Trask???

Bludhaven, Nightwing!
                      Last edited by Angui; 05-01-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys!
                        You have no idea how long I have wanted to post on this forum. Every wednesday night after I watch Arrow ( *I dont get to watch it live * ) I come to this site and read all of the comments and thoughts. This is hands down my favorite show. When I was 8 my Mom brought home a huge box of Green Arrow comics from a yard sale and ive been hooked on him ever since. I wish I could watch an episode live so I could participate in this. Everybody seems so nice...btw the scene where Oliver and Dark Archer were face to face in the hospital was intense...i seriously got goosebumps when Ollie said "They will get whats coming to them'' I cant wait for next week but I really dont want the season to end Does anybody have a guess when the second season will start you think?

Comment

• Have I mentioned I love Felicity? I love Felicity.

Ah! Ted Kord fundraiser! I would be so happy if they put Kord in this series.

Felicity's mic gets broke -> Oli breaks down door, shoots people and throws glass in someone's face. Jeez, Oli, overreacting much?

Ooh snap Oliver finds out about his Mom! And Malcolm Merlin! Oh man, Oli's angry, sh*t be gettin' real! Damn, he's like a one-man army.

Interesting backstory. It's the first time we've seen Oliver pre-Island, I believe. Oh snap, Chen! I don't feel so bad for you getting axed, anymore!

Overall, good episode. We get some interesting backstory and character development, as well as a bit of plot reveal. Looks like they're setting things up for the finale!

Comment

• more thoughts

More thoughts from me: Any episode with John bARROWman is pure gold. The guy is an incredible actor. Also, I think they are building the foundation for a sort of secondary JLA team in future seasons. You still have the traditional team with Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. But I think this show will do a secondary team with Arrow, Nightwing, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and other lesser known heroes. Anyone else think this is a legitimate possibility? None of the those guys are that well known (apart from Nightwing) so they won't steal Ollie's thunder, and plus Arrow isn't a part of the main Justice League anyway. I could see them coming together in season 5 to take down a threat too powerful for Ollie alone, like the League of Shadows or a powered-up Deathstroke.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathBySpoiler
                              More thoughts from me: Any episode with John bARROWman is pure gold. The guy is an incredible actor. Also, I think they are building the foundation for a sort of secondary JLA team in future seasons. You still have the traditional team with Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. But I think this show will do a secondary team with Arrow, Nightwing, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and other lesser known heroes. Anyone else think this is a legitimate possibility? None of the those guys are that well known (apart from Nightwing) so they won't steal Ollie's thunder, and plus Arrow isn't a part of the main Justice League anyway. I could see them coming together in season 5 to take down a threat too powerful for Ollie alone, like the League of Shadows or a powered-up Deathstroke.
                              Sounds good but teh show wants to be grounded like the Batman movies. No superpowers! That means they'll probably don't touch aliens (Blue Beetle) or time travel (Booster Gold)... unless they change th origin to strip those characters of suchs things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angui
                                Sounds good but teh show wants to be grounded like the Batman movies. No superpowers! That means they'll probably don't touch aliens (Blue Beetle) or time travel (Booster Gold)... unless they change th origin to strip those characters of suchs things.
                                Yeah, but they just mentioned Ted Kord this episode, so I think (old school) Blue Beetle is a definite possibility! He was a more Batman-esque character, relying on gadgets and the like. Completely different than the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle you're thinking of.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎