Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a nice little vid...

You Belong With Me

Comment

Arrow executive producer Greg Berlanti & series star Stephen Amell tell Larry King about the Olicity Oliver & Felicity fan pairing phenomenon.

Comment

^^Thanks! Larry is clearly shipping Olicity.

Comment

I had a dream last night I was watching ARROW...mainly cause I re-watched the finale and anyway there was this epic scene in the dream of Oliver saving Felicity and then a romantic moment. Which be cool if it happened on the show. The strange part of the dream was Batman came out of no where and tried to take Felicity and the Ollie and Batman threw down...The archer got Bats with some kind of crazy arrow...like concussive and knocked him out...reminded me of the EMP arrow Justin showed Clark on Smallville VFX wise.

We will never see Batman though...I can keep dreaming though.

Comment

Hollywood - Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards in 'Arrow' -- The CW
            A growing and very vocal group of "Arrow" fans have made it known they're rooting for a romance between Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) and his quirky IT genius, Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) - affectionately dubbed "Olicity" as a couple.
            While the chemistry between the characters is palpable on the CW drama, a hookup between the easy-on-the-eyes pair would stray from the show's DC Comics roots.
            Access Hollywood caught up with Stephen to get his take on whether Oliver/The Vigilante will ever cross the friend/co-worker line with his hot hacker assistant.
            PHOTOS: 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell
            "In terms of women in his life at present, [Felicity] knows him better than anybody," Stephen told Access , when asked if he thinks Oliver and Felicity will hook up. "[But] that's not saying much."
            Stephen credited the fans' adoration of Felicity to the talents of Emily and said he has no idea where their on-screen relationship is headed.
            PHOTOS: Hollywood's Hottest Archers
            "I'm very touched that the Internet and the fan base has such a fascination with Felicity and Oliver, and I really think that it speaks to Emily Bett Rickards," he said. "When she first played [Felicity] in episode 3, I remember meeting her and then coming around a corner [in the scene] and when she did her whole [nervous schtick] I literally cracked a smile - which may have been the first time my character has cracked a smile.
            "So, I give all the credit to her," he continued, adding, "The writers will do what the writers will do."
            As for Oliver's newly-reignited flame with longtime love Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy), Stephen said it can't last for long, as she's still in the dark regarding his secret identity.
            "They're not operating on a truthful level," he said. "We're never really going to know what Oliver's relationship with Laurel could be until everything is on the table. And when everything is going to go on the table, and if that actually happens, I have no idea."
            WATCH IT NOW: Stephen Amell -- Where Will Oliver & Laurel Pick Up?
            The 32-year-old star also said it's likely the death of Oliver's best friend/Laurel's ex-boyfriend Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell), as seen in the Season 1 finale, will drive a wedge between the reunited couple.
            "I think that it's gonna be difficult for Oliver and Laurel to just pick up and go on like nothing has happened," he explained. "With all that's happened with Tommy and the aftermath of that - I think it's going to be extremely difficult for them to just [return to] where they were."
            -- Erin O'Sullivan Access Hollywood .com
            Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comment

I had trouble deciding where to post the link to this blog, but even though it's primarily about the character of Felicity, it deals mostly with her character in relationship to Oliver so here we go. The blogger here is a romance author and I found her thoughts to be quite dead on in terms of the show's problem right now.

The Problem of Felicity Smoak

Comment

Originally posted by olicity4ever
                Olicity has a very strong chemistry. Even though they don't have have romantic relationship in the last episode I still ship them :P
                agreed!

Comment

OMG I am in love with Olicity. I have recently started to really appreciate them but I am loving their chemistry. I ship them romantically, I would LOVE for them to get together but I am just as happy with them being friends too. I simply love the way they interact with each other. How they play off each other. I love them!!! I've been watching vids, reading fanfics lately. I fear I have become obsessed! Help me lol

Comment

Felicity has something Laurel never will - a good relationship with Oliver and no bad past relationship.

Though when Laurel and Oliver had their passionate kiss when Tommy was still alive and it crescendo'ed into the kiss while Radioactive was played it was steamy. And though they have the steamy part down I just do not see them together as a viable couple. sorry.

Felicity has that every girl quality, she is smart and "gets" Oliver and all his quirks and methodology.
                    I don't think they could have found a better person for their original trio of BA-ness.

I doubt very srsly they will couple up any time soon but like many others shows before Arrow its the build-up, the knowing glances they share, the time they spend together and how they have sort of saved each other that I believe will lead to coupledom for them in about another season or so.

Comment

Ditto. I'm a bit obsessed too . I usually try and avoid becoming 'invested' in TV character relationships (yep - also a bit too old for that) but this one crept up on me by surprise. The chemistry is stunning and the 'story' is great. You wouldn't think to put these two characters together but sometimes characters have a mind of their own. I really hope the show-runners recognise the long term potential and make Oliver/Felicity their end-game .

Comment

Olicity

OLICITY IS EPIC!!!!

i just love their scenes and i cant wait to see Oliver and Felicity in a relationship.

the way Oliver is always protecting Felicity is just the sweetest thing.

cant wait for more Olicity scenes!

Comment

I Agree!

Comment

Originally posted by OlicityLove
                            God, they are so awesome together. I love how Oliver is around Felicity. OLICITY FTW!!
                            Haha totally agreed!!! And I love your name!!!,

Comment

Originally posted by lanekent08
                              I love and worship them!!!
                              Yeah me too! Olicity FTW <3

Comment

Felicity this past season mentioned that her father abandoned her and her mother many years ago. What about having Oliver and Felicity finding out they are brother and sister or cousins?
                                Last edited by acer15; 06-12-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎