0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Failed this city
    0%

Tommy is being mostly mature and decent. He's is making all the unselfish decisions here. He's the one that looks like an insensitive clod, and he does it. For Laurel's sake and for Oliver's (who he is having issues with) and yes, for himself, too, for his own sense of worth and respect. He's like the anti-Lex -Lex always said how he wanted to be good but when it came to decision time, he typically made the decision that got him what he wanted, even when he knew it was wrong. Tommy is declining what he wants for the sake of a greater good. Yes, for his own self-respect, too. But he made the suggestion to go to Oliver's, despite the fallout and knowing Laurel's feelings about the vigilante. Her safety was more important. And then he cast himself as the bad guy instead of setting up a scenario to villify Ollie/the vigilante. I don't know if it'll hold, but he's being awesome, IMO. I am not seeing imminent villain-hood for him. To me, he seems to have his priorities in all the right places for the time being.

I guess Moira's going sugar-free didn't take.

We have a firm-ish count on how many the vigilante has killed. With some margin for error for the ones he didn't kill with arrows.

I really, enjoyed Thea's saying she and Roy would find the vigilante together. But he means the world to her?! How long have they known each other now?

I totally get why Diggle walked out that door, too. I can understand his anger and resentment. I couldn't really fault Oliver for choosing Laurel in general (that's what love is, and he should choose her if they were actually in a relationship), but, as Diggle said, as far as they knew, the boy was safe. Of course, we know the boy actually wasn't safe, given what eventually happened, but that's a completely separate thing. Nice that Felicity backed him.

Speaking of Felicity - given her tendency to babble, I'm a little surprised she's kept this secret.

Comment

I enjoyed tonight's show. I would like to have seen Oliver and tommy hash out their differences instead of throwing dirty looks across each other. Also, it seems weird that laurel can not feel the tension between the two. Oliver continues to make bad choices.

Comment

I really liked this episode. Oliver is really struggling with his feelings for Laurel. With Tommy out of the picture for now, I wonder how that will complicate things as I'm sure she'll turn to Oliver. Thea and Roy on Oliver's case should be interesting. I hated that Diggle had to do what he to do but I completely understood. Felicity is still one of my favorite parts of the show, you as soon as you see her that she's going to crack you up somehow . Anyways can't wait until next Wednesday!

Comment

A good episode all round.

You can't fault Diggle for walking out the door then again you kinda understand what Oliver did and why he chose Laurel (I still prefer to call her Dinah).

Comment

10/10 this became my new favorite episode with Diggle's run in with Deadshot and Thea and Roy trying to find the hood for Roy really love the Wonder twin reference in the episode made me laugh so hard and this is the only episode that has made me cry more than once, but why did it have to be Tommy to make me cry :/ also Deathstroke/Slade won't go down that easily

Comment

Tommy/Oliver/Laurel: Two sides of the coin here. Yes Tommy walking away is the right thing at the moment, but Oliver is right he is not good for Laurel now especially with the list still not half way finished. He is a danger to her and the safest place for her, where she will be happy is with Tommy. Oliver seems to realize that and he WAS NOT trying to break up the two. Tommy leaving just encourages Laurel to run back to Oliver who has told Tommy that he does not want her near him because he believe he is dangerous. Him pushing her away will hurt her even more. Laurel not seeing the tension between them is annoying, she is really falling flat as a character.
              Diggle/Oliver: If any episode proved Oliver needed a side kick this was it. I get why Diggle was pissed and I get why he left. However now that the boy is safe Oliver can go after Deadshot on high priority. Diggle being pissed that Oliver chose a girl over him was a little funny to me, but when ever a guy friend accuses another of abandoning their bro-time for a girl I shake my head and say but thats what happens when a guy likes a girl. Diggle would do the same thing if Carly was in danger he would abandon Oliver to save Carly. Last episode was a perfect example, so yeah Oliver did it this episode.
              Detective Lance & the Wonder Twins: LOL I loved these scenes we have a body count for Oliver with arrow now. Though he has killed with out arrows as well (I’m guessing Lance is counting the first three that Oliver killed in the first ep, no arrows). Fav quote: Thea: (Roy in handcuffs) Thats a nice look for you.
              Roy/Thea: Just lining up perfectly for him to be the sidekick but I could see them dressing up and “helping” Oliver but not telling him who they are, like leaving before Oliver could catch them (like batgirl in the old shows). Would be a good plot for a few eps then Oliver finds out his sister is putting her self in danger and Roy is allowing it...that would be a fight to see. Sorry my imagination seems to have started writing fanfiction already.
              Felicity: Tho she was just the “IT Girl” in this she did kind of argue against Oliver seeing Laurel, my #olicity ship is showing. Also great one liner “It’s dyed...I keep your secret.”
              The Island:
              Oliver/Shado: That was fast...I’m glad he wasn’t a perfect shot right away and no montage yet of him learning how to shoot. This weeks comic was about how Shado got on the island, Wintergreen captured her. I’m curious how Shado will react when she finds out Slade has an identical mask. Yao Fei being a double agent again, at this point I’m really not sure about him. I guess we will find out next week what happens, of course Oliver has to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by bellrevue
                Tommy/Oliver/Laurel: Two sides of the coin here. Yes Tommy walking away is the right thing at the moment, but Oliver is right he is not good for Laurel now especially with the list still not half way finished. He is a danger to her and the safest place for her, where she will be happy is with Tommy. Oliver seems to realize that and he WAS NOT trying to break up the two. Tommy leaving just encourages Laurel to run back to Oliver who has told Tommy that he does not want her near him because he believe he is dangerous. Him pushing her away will hurt her even more. Laurel not seeing the tension between them is annoying, she is really falling flat as a character.
                Diggle/Oliver: If any episode proved Oliver needed a side kick this was it. I get why Diggle was pissed and I get why he left. However now that the boy is safe Oliver can go after Deadshot on high priority. Diggle being pissed that Oliver chose a girl over him was a little funny to me, but when ever a guy friend accuses another of abandoning their bro-time for a girl I shake my head and say but thats what happens when a guy likes a girl. Diggle would do the same thing if Carly was in danger he would abandon Oliver to save Carly. Last episode was a perfect example, so yeah Oliver did it this episode.
                Detective Lance & the Wonder Twins: LOL I loved these scenes we have a body count for Oliver with arrow now. Though he has killed with out arrows as well (I’m guessing Lance is counting the first three that Oliver killed in the first ep, no arrows). Fav quote: Thea: (Roy in handcuffs) Thats a nice look for you.
                Roy/Thea: Just lining up perfectly for him to be the sidekick but I could see them dressing up and “helping” Oliver but not telling him who they are, like leaving before Oliver could catch them (like batgirl in the old shows). Would be a good plot for a few eps then Oliver finds out his sister is putting her self in danger and Roy is allowing it...that would be a fight to see. Sorry my imagination seems to have started writing fanfiction already.
                Felicity: Tho she was just the “IT Girl” in this she did kind of argue against Oliver seeing Laurel, my #olicity ship is showing. Also great one liner “It’s dyed...I keep your secret.”
                The Island:
                Oliver/Shado: That was fast...I’m glad he wasn’t a perfect shot right away and no montage yet of him learning how to shoot. This weeks comic was about how Shado got on the island, Wintergreen captured her. I’m curious how Shado will react when she finds out Slade has an identical mask. Yao Fei being a double agent again, at this point I’m really not sure about him. I guess we will find out next week what happens, of course Oliver has to survive.
                Unfortunately, next week's flashbacks are before the island, so we won't find out what happened until May 8.

I really enjoyed this episode; I liked how Roy said he felt like he was connected to the Hood. Also, with everything that's going on, I'm beginning to feel more and more like Thea is not long for this world, especially if Roy learns who Oliver is this season. After all, I see him taking the name Speedy as an homage to his dead girlfriend, and we now know Thea is going to be in the Glades when whatever happens is going down. She might well be one of the casualties.

I'm looking forward to how things turn out with Oliver. With the info we've got from the episode descriptions, I no longer have any doubt that next week's revelation from Tommy to Laurel is about Oliver's true nature. If the writers are actually breaking the trope of the hero's LI not knowing until near the very end of the series, I applaud them. It's unconventional.

I thought Shado was going throw the knife up in the air for Oliver to hit to stun Slade. Yao Fei is a jerk. I hope he dies with the rest of Fyers' men.

Comment

Having Thea be killed would be a major surprise, but the way the actress is talking I think she will be back for season 2. However for any of these characters to have the same training as Oliver they would have to "mysteriously" disappear for a good amount of time (like an entire season) to be trained to help Oliver or hinder Oliver is his quest. So having her disappear for a time to be trained could work. I was thinking more on the lines that Tommy is believed to be dead but really is being trained and comes back to be a hinderance to Oliver in his crusade against his father and those on the list. But thats too much like what happened to Oliver I don't think that would happen. It just has to be something to allow Roy and Tommy to have enough training to be Oliver's equal or close to to have any semblance of meaning being his sidekick/arch-nemsis. I trust the writers to make it work and have us watching the show long enough to make it make sense in terms of how long it took Oliver to get the skills he has present day.
                  I really don't think Tommy is going to tell Laurel about Oliver I think its going to be something about his feelings towards her.

Comment

After a hiatus, we get the start towards the season finale when things go bad for Oliver when he and Diggle are having friction over Diggle not happy that Oliver chose the little child over his vengeance against Deadshot, but Oliver was right in his decisions as he's going towards the Green Arrow we know from the comics. I just think Diggle needs to clear his head and his run-in with Deadshot could be a foreshadowing of his demise.

The tension between Oliver and Tommy escalates when Tommy and Dinah Laurel were saved by Green Arrow and this causes Tommy to leave her as he's taking another step towards being the villain we will know him to be.

Roy feels a connection with Green Arrow as he stole a police radio to track him down as he and Thea set out to find him.

The island flashbacks were great in seeing Shado teaching Oliver the art of archery while Slade watches on until the end of the episode Yao Fei again as he turns on them. Another great episode.

Comment

Wasn't the best episode they've done, but there was some really cool stuff here. Like Deadshot, the assasin and some of the action we saw. Can't say I was a fan of the Oliver/Diggle or Oliver/Tommy scenes. To me it came across as forced drama. The one thing I was hoping this show should avoid as much as possible. Nonetheless, can't wait for things to reach their climax over the next 3 episodes.

7 out of 10.

Comment

I quite enjoyed that episode. I really liked Tommy telling Tyler about his Mum. Felicity was a joy to watch as ever. I'm going to assume that Diggle didn't know that a bunch of bodyguards died at the Queen mansion since he was still angry at the end of the episode about Oliver choosing the kid. I must say that Tyler is adorable.

Comment

Oliver finds out his sister is putting her self in danger and Roy is allowing it
                          Turn of phrase bothers me. While Oliver might be angry at Roy for coming up with this idea, Roy has no authority to allow or disallow anything that Thea does. Period. That just bugs me. But I guess Ollie might not see things that clearly.

Comment

10! Very good and emotional EP. The "wonder twins" are gonna seek out the Vigilante. Looking forward to that and of course Felicity was great as always and next week has me excited. [SPOILER]Felicity in a red dress! [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                              [SPOILER]Felicity in a red dress! [/SPOILER]
                              [SPOILER]I know right? Can't wait. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡