Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Home Invasion" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Tommy? Sorry, I just don't get it, or him. They try to make him so "good" that it becomes fake.

Comment

oh great...dumb and dumber

Comment

huh...

Comment

Two break ups in one episode the ep should have been called "the breakup" major bromance issues between Diggle and Oliver. This is why Batman had Robin; If any episode proved that Oliver needs a second hand man who carries a bow this one surly did. Though having Thea and Roy being called the wonder twins by Lance makes me think they are foreshadowing something. Great job by the writers this week great one liners.

Comment

Chiming in with dissenting opinion - I thought Tommy was awesome.

I thought he lived at Laurel's apartment, I would think Detective Lance would know that Tommy was not living with his father any more.
            I thought he wasn't living with her. He only asked for a drawer, last I recall. And he had his own apartment before his dad cut him off, rather than living with his father. I thought.

Comment

I will have to re watch some of the episodes. I thought because he had gotten cut off Laurel said live with me and then he had his bday in her apartment instead of his I thought he didn't have any money to get an apartment being cut off with no money to pay for it. But I may be wrong.
              I don't think Tommy wasn't awesome, because of the comic and the way he has been acting in the last few eps it just surprises me he didn't realize he was always second fiddle to Oliver. I'm guessing we will find out later in the show that Laurel chose Oliver over him before the Island and that Tommy was jealous at that point in time too. He only got Laurel to sleep with him after she thought Oliver was dead at least 5 months after he was declared dead. I really don't think Tommy has changed that much he was just trying to be someone he wasn't to get with Laurel and finds that Laurel even if he changed still can't get over Oliver. The problem is now he has a big secret he is keeping and he is getting closer to his father, his father knows how to manipulate feelings I can see him giving up Oliver's secret by accident to his father.

Comment

I thought because he had gotten cut off Laurel said live with me and then he had his bday in her apartment instead of his I thought he didn't have any money to get an apartment being cut off with no money to pay for it. But I may be wrong.
                I certainly wouldn't swear to my memory being accurate, either. I thought he said (in the ep where his money was cut off) that he would lose his apartment when rent came due. But then he got a job, so I thought he still had an apartment (albeit, maybe not as pricey a one). Definitely he stays over with Laurel sometimes. I wasn't positive, but didn't think he'd been mentioned as moving in. And, in this ep, he didn't have much stuff. And I guess I just though Laurel was hosting the birthday party - and they already had the set.

Comment

Was I the only one put-off by the knuckle-cracking-of-death? I mean... come now, that's a bit silly.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎