No announcement yet.

MSN/Netflix to revive Heroes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maasaloo
    What I liked about the last season was the whole carnival setting and the whole storyline and the main villain was pretty cool.
    I agree that was a great plot and Robert Knepper is a GREAT actor. Its just the other stuff I dident like...

Comment

Agreed.

If you could have ability just ONE so rules out Sylar and Peter which one would it be?

Comment

Hmmmm.... Gotta be telekinesis. There is so much you can do with it. I wouldent want an ability that would harm/control somebody.

What about you?

Comment

I'd like to have The Haitian's memory erasing ability. So no matter what I did I know people wouldn't remember any of it afterwards.

Comment

Heroes is one my all time fav tv shows, I would totally watch if they pick up the story line from the last season or if they come with the new stories and have this characters bump into this story... And yes totally the sylar..

Comment

They should just do a Heroes movie and bring the original cast back.

Comment

Wow, I completely forgot Heroes went for four seasons, season three was just so entirely forgettable that I completely forgot about it. IMO the slide started near the end of the first season and season two was a big boring mess that wasn't helped by the writers strike. From remember of season four (which I was thinking was three) was an improvement but by that point it was far too late to fix the damage done.

Comment

Season 3 was awesome. You being learn alot about Claire's ability too. Apparently she really can't be killed. Would like to see more on that subject.

Comment

this really needs to happen

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                      Wow, I completely forgot Heroes went for four seasons, season three was just so entirely forgettable that I completely forgot about it. IMO the slide started near the end of the first season and season two was a big boring mess that wasn't helped by the writers strike. From remember of season four (which I was thinking was three) was an improvement but by that point it was far too late to fix the damage done.
                      I guess I also entirely forgot about season 3 lol..... I really thought there were three seasons. It started off so well and then it was a steep decline. And really when the creator apologizes to the fans you know it was bad. I think it would be cool if Netflix did give new life to Heroes. Maybe some cameos by old cast members or flash forward to where the characters are now (no more back and forth time jumps please...too much time travel in the old seasons).

Comment

Nothing more has been said about this since the initial report, which is too bad. Although, really, Heroes does deserve to be on broadcast TV again.

Comment

If they can recapture the magic that they had in season one, i would love it if heroes came back.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎