Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Heheheeee that was cute.. I can imagine Clark is so red...

Quote Originally Posted by hotchocolate View Post
    Heheheeee that was cute.. I can imagine Clark is so red...
    What that man does for love.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by gem65 View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed it too. I guess I could have had it be the costume, but I didn't even think of it. *shrugs*
    I thought it was a nice twist that it wasn't the costume. And I did think it was smart that you left mostly everything (of what was done afterward) left to the imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by superlc529 View Post
    I thought it was a nice twist that it wasn't the costume. And I did think it was smart that you left mostly everything (of what was done afterward) left to the imagination.
    Sometimes less is more.

Quote Originally Posted by gem65 View Post
    A/N: I can't believe it's been over a year since I've posted one of these moments. *gives self a Gibbs smack*
    I'd send Gibbs to give you another one, since it's now almost a year since you last posted an update to one of your WIPs. Or maybe I should make good on my threat to send a certain superhero around. I take your point about cuffing you to the chair and raise you to tying you down to the chair instead, leaving your hands free to type.

With that said, on to the review.

I wonder what's in the package that has Clark blushing. Mind you, he has the added incentive that Lois will wear something just as revealing. The fact that she promises it will be in red, considering that's one of Clark's favourite colours ...

I guess Kryptonite’s not my only weakness,
    We've always said that Red K's got nothing on Lois.

I wouldn't say Lois was out of her mind when she bought whatever it was, since we both know what she has on her mind. Poor Clark. I think Lois gets a kick out of making him blush. As for it not leaving anything to the imagination, Clark could be fully clothed and I'd imagine all sorts of naughty things.

As for what Lois is wearing, I'm not surprised Clark has to gulp. Lois Lane is a wicked, wicked woman. Not that he's complaining, I'm sure

A thong? *runs off to take cold shower*

Another great piece Meg.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixnz View Post
    I'd send Gibbs to give you another one, since it's now almost a year since you last posted an update to one of your WIPs. Or maybe I should make good on my threat to send a certain superhero around. I take your point about cuffing you to the chair and raise you to tying you down to the chair instead, leaving your hands free to type.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

With that said, on to the review.
    Okey Dokey.

I wonder what's in the package that has Clark blushing. Mind you, he has the added incentive that Lois will wear something just as revealing. The fact that she promises it will be in red, considering that's one of Clark's favourite colours ...
    You'll find out at the end.

We've always said that Red K's got nothing on Lois.
    Trudat.

I wouldn't say Lois was out of her mind when she bought whatever it was, since we both know what she has on her mind. Poor Clark. I think Lois gets a kick out of making him blush. As for it not leaving anything to the imagination, Clark could be fully clothed and I'd imagine all sorts of naughty things.
    I agree with everything you said.

As for what Lois is wearing, I'm not surprised Clark has to gulp. Lois Lane is a wicked, wicked woman. Not that he's complaining, I'm sure
    She sure is. As for Clark, he's definitely not complaining.

A thong? *runs off to take cold shower*
    I think I need to take one too.

Another great piece Meg.
    Glad you enjoyed it, my friend.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567