No announcement yet.

Fifty Shades Of Red

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifty Shades Of Red

Carol aka ctbn60 did these two amazing banners. Neither one of us can decide which one is our favorite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifty shades of red 1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	6628700 Click image for larger version

Name:	Fifty shades of red 2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	6628699

SHORT SUMMARY: The times when Lois made Clark blush…

RATING: PG-13 but sometimes on the edge.

SPOILERS: None. Total AU.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The original idea I had was for a prequel of sorts to my story Shades of Grey – but after reading another story about Clark blushing a lot, it steered me in a whole different direction. So what you’ll read here are those moments when Lois made Clark blush. I'll also include a few when Clark made Lois blush. I don't plan on this ending up in the AFF. That’s what the My Romance thread is for.

DISCLAIMER: There is absolutely NO relation to my Shades of Grey story or the book Fifty Shades of Grey. These moments are not going to be long at all. Also, I'm not sure how often I'll be posting one of these ‘moments’ but most likely it’ll be whenever I get an inspiration for one.

I will create an index right here so that you can easily find them instead of having to scroll through each page. The first 'moment' follows this post.

ENJOY!!!

INDEX:

Blush moment # 1: Movie fun
    Blush moment # 2: Encore
    Blush moment # 3: It's that time...
    Blush moment # 4: The privacy issue
    Blush moment # 5: Lois wants to...

Blush moment # 6: Préparationà l'assaut duchâteau...
    Blush moment # 7: Happy V-Day, Smallville
    (NEW)
    Last edited by gem65; 09-12-2014, 11:38 AM.

Blush moment # 1: Movie fun

“I can’t believe you did that,” Clark declares while slamming the front door shut and glaring at her.

“I gotta be me,” grinning wickedly at him as she hangs her coat up.

“That was very naughty of you,” he gently scolds her. “Putting your hand down my pants while we were in the theatre watching the movie,” shaking his head.

“You were very tense and I had to come up with something to help you relieve that tension,” coming up to him and resting her hands on his waist.

“Now I have to change my pants,” he continues on, his eyes narrowing at her. “It was a good thing that I had my coat on. Otherwise, I don’t know how I would have explained it.”

She glances down at his still damp crotch. “You could have said that you spilled your soda,” winking back at him.

“Lois, Lois, Lois,” shaking his head again. “Now I have to come up with a suitable punishment for you.”

“Mmm, I like the sound of that,” her hands moving from his waist down to his backside, her fingers squeezing it gently yet firmly. “You know, even in the dark I could see the blush on your face when my hand began to squeeze and…”

He suddenly grabs her by the waist and lifts her up, plopping her down on the kitchen counter. “What are you doing?” looking at him curiously.

“Now I'm gonna make you blush, Miss Lane,” his voice low and husky as he lowers the zipper to her jeans and thrusts his hand inside…
    Last edited by gem65; 04-13-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

nice one ..great start. both would never end there game , not even it was the end of the world. I enjoyed it a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by hotchocolate
        nice one ..great start. both would never end there game , not even it was the end of the world. I enjoyed it a lot..
        I agree with you. They would probably still be going at it if it were the end of the world. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

They just can't resist playing those games with each other, can they? Of course, we all know just how easy it is to get Clark to blush. It looks like you're going to have some fun thinking up all the ways she can get him to blush.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
            They just can't resist playing those games with each other, can they? Of course, we all know just how easy it is to get Clark to blush. It looks like you're going to have some fun thinking up all the ways she can get him to blush.
            It should be a lot of fun. I already have another idea for a blush moment. On a side note, I emailed Carol this morning and asked her if she could come up with a banner. I sent her the summary and the first moment just to give her some ideas. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for it. I'm sure I'll love it.

Comment

Having read 50 shades of Grey I'm glad you went in this direction cause those books were awful, this is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Stun04
                Having read 50 shades of Grey I'm glad you went in this direction cause those books were awful, this is great!
                I confess as to have read all three of them. One time I was on the train to Baltimore and I put one of those stretchable book covers on it so that nobody would see what I was reading. I'm glad you enjoyed the first blush moment and I hope to post the next one really soon.

Comment

Blush moment # 2: Encore

“So how was Oliver’s bachelor party?” Lois asks as Clark enters the apartment.

“It was…interesting,” he remarks while opening the refrigerator door and pulling out a bottle of peach iced tea.

“Define interesting,” she says as she sits down on one of the stools in front of the counter and casually crosses her legs, the skirt sliding up to mid thigh.

His eyes briefly linger on her exposed thighs before giving himself a mental shake. “I saw things tonight that would make even you blush,” he says at last as he twists the cap off the bottle.

“I somehow doubt that,” she smirks. “If anything I would bet a million dollars that whatever happened tonight made you blush,” her skirt sliding up a couple inches more as she crosses her legs again.

He could feel his cheeks flush slightly as he gets a glimpse of what she was wearing beneath the skirt. “So…uh…I guess you didn’t do laundry today?” he changes the subject while pulling at his shirt collar, his eyes moving downward before setting the bottle down on the counter and walking out of the kitchen to sit down on the sofa

She looks at him curiously at his sudden change of subject. “I went to a movie with Chloe and didn’t get back until about ten minutes ago,” she replies before she notices what his eyes had been focused on. “You know, it feels a little warm in here,” she says in a sultry voice as she reaches behind her head and releases the clip from her hair, freeing it from the bun she had on all day and allowing it to cascade down her back. “That feels sooo much better,” she says as she proceeds to unbutton her silk blouse, shrugging it off her shoulders and revealing her lacy black bra.

He gulps thickly, his eyes starting to dilate as they travel upwards. “I bet I know what happened tonight,” she says as she hops off the stool and takes a few steps forward until she was only a couple feet in front of him, slowly pulling down the zipper of her skirt. “Someone got a lap dance,” she says, inwardly delighted at the flush on his face turning deeper as the skirt slides down her long legs and falls to the floor.

“Not me,” he replies in a nervous tone as she comes closer, bending over to rest her hands on his shoulders.

“Well that’s a shame,” shaking her head sadly before straddling his lap.

“I…uh…” he stammers a little as she lightly grinds up against his crotch.

“You are sooo adorable when you blush,” she coos as she unfastens the front clasp of her bra. “You’ve been waiting a long time for a repeat of the lap dance I gave you years ago,” she grins mischievously as she presses her lips lightly against his. “Just sit back and enjoy it,” peeling back the cups of the bra.

“Mmm,” he moans softly as the kisses deepen, his hands moving to grip her waist and pulling her closer until their chests were pressed up against each others. “So how about we get rid of these,” his fingers moving down to the sides of the panties and untying the bows, tossing them to the side.

“Now that’s my Smallville,” a smile in her voice as he briefly removes his hands from her body to rip off his shirt…
                  Last edited by gem65; 04-05-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

*blush* is it hot in here or is it just me????

Comment

Originally posted by MariVe
                      *blush* is it hot in here or is it just me????
                      It's not just you.

Comment

Whew! It is really hot in here! Gotta say, I love these moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                          Whew! It is really hot in here! Gotta say, I love these moments.
                          You're not the only one who loves them. I get to write them.
                          Last edited by gem65; 04-05-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

yep I agree with other reviews on chap 2.. it is kinda hot here as usual AWESOME>.. loved it a lot<3

Comment

Originally posted by hotchocolate
                              yep I agree with other reviews on chap 2.. it is kinda hot here as usual AWESOME>.. loved it a lot<3
                              I'm always happy to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎