Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliversfan
    What I didnīt get was why Lance didnīt follow the huntressīhint that Oliver is the vigilante.
    I was wondering about the same thing... but then, when they stood in front of the PIN-Code locked door, Quentin was very curious as to what they would find downstairs.
    Then again he seemed to be more interested in proofing that Tommy had something to do with the drugs...

Originally posted by Oliversfan
    What I donīt get is why Tommy is so pissed about what Oliver has become. He rescued his dad! He tries to be the good guy and even if he acts against the law he is coming from the right place, so what?
    I think Tommy's behaviour is reasonable... the Oliver he knew has changed majorly... and besides that, I am pretty sure Tommy is still mad about Oliver not telling him about it right away... I get why he's pissed even though I'd love for them to stay best friends- but "the vigilante" is not your typical hero... one who always does the right thing... I think that's what makes him so much more complex than most heroes (in my opinion)... he has rough edges and flaws...
    Besides even Felicity isn't 100% okay with what Oliver does but she won't judge... Tommy on the other hand does- I guess

Comment

I think Tommy's behaviour is reasonable... the Oliver he knew has changed majorly... and besides that, I am pretty sure Tommy is still mad about Oliver not telling him about it right away... I get why he's pissed even though I'd love for them to stay best friends- but "the vigilante" is not your typical hero... one who always does the right thing... I think that's what makes him so much more complex than most heroes (in my opinion)... he has rough edges and flaws...
      Besides even Felicity isn't 100% okay with what Oliver does but she won't judge... Tommy on the other hand does- I guess [/QUOTE]
      Of course Tommyīs behaviour is reasonable, Oliver has changed but Tommy, as his best friend should be the first to TRY to understand what is on Oliverīs mind. He didnīt even talk to him, doesnīt know about the torture, the hard decisions, the reasons for Oliver to make things right.
      Diggle, a complete stranger immediately saw what was on Oliverīs mind, he had an immediate connection to Oliver, so apart from all insecurity about Oliver, Tommy should at least give him a chance instead of quitting his job right away. (BTW thanks for your reply, Iīm new here and love it!)

Comment

you're absolutely right, he should try... but then again, that's exactly the way people are, right? some people you get... and some you don't... some act the right way and some don't but feel mistreated at the very same time ... maybe one of them (Oliver or Tommy) will try to make things right between them and they'll talk... but I doubt it :/
        And because of the job... I think it has never been easy for Tommy to work FOR Oliver... so perhaps, to some degree he was happy to have found a reason to quit - but I don't know... I don't think it's that easy... I think it might be a mixture of a lot of things.

-no need to thank me- I'm pretty new here as well

Comment

HA! I just rewatched this episode and I was wondering if I found an "plot-error" ... There is this scene where the bad-guys sell drugs to some addicts in the glades (I suppose) - one of them being the guy who takes hostages in the aquarium, later in this episode- a voice out of the car says that his affiliate should give some pills to him because he was good for their business... its clearly the voice of the count... but to the end of the episode we find out that he had been "nuts" all along... and never left the asylum- so who was the guy in the car? o_O
          Last edited by LadyVuitton; 04-11-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyVuitton
            HA! I just rewatched this episode and I was wondering if I found an "plot-error" ... There is this scene where the bad-guys sell drugs to some addicts in the glades (I suppose) - one of them being the guy who takes hostages in the aquarium, later in this episode- a voice out of the car says that his affiliate should give some pills to him because he was good for their business... its clearly the voice of the count... but to the end of the episode we find out that he had been "nuts" all along... and never left the asylum- so who was the guy in the car? o_O
            One of the Doctors that probably recorded something the Count said and just played that.

I think the reason they did that was so we didn't know the Count was insane all along until the end of the episode.

Comment

I'm a few behind been too busy to watch the show but thankfully have taped the episodes.

So the Joker I mean the Count returned this week, I still think he's awful. I would have let him off cause he was all f**ked up from that OD on Vertigo but he was just as hammy last time so no I won't. The twist that it was the orderlies selling Bertigo was no surprise at all especially as one of them kept looking at the camera suspiciously thought the episode.

Oliver sure was angry in this episode, slamming tables and snapping at everyone lol

There's not too much to say about this episode it was OK, the action was good as usual but it was pretty much just filler episode that dudnt build on the previpus awesome episode at all. The island flashbacks weren't all that interesting this week either and I just didn't really care for the Diggle looks for Deadshot stuff. I did however find the Tommy conspiracy very interesting, when the cops showed up with that search warrant I was just like WHAT?!also funnily enough earlier in the episode I did wonder what would happen if the cops did search the whole building lol the tension is building between Tommy and Oliver, I definitely think we're gonna get a Green Goblin situation where the son eventually takes his fathers mantle.

I do think they need to consider doing shorter seasons OR having story arcs that last half a season. It's like in Smallville we really didn't need the filler episodes at all so please just stop doing them.

7/10

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎