No announcement yet.

Bryan Q. Miller's best Arrow?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Q. Miller's best Arrow?

Episode co-writer Bryan Q. Miller also wrote several episodes of Smallville and he also writes the Season 11 comic book right now.

We're not sure if Bryan has written any other incarnations of Oliver Queen, but between the three mediums we do know of, which did you like best?

(This might be easier to answer once the episode has aired)
    Smallville (The TV Show)
    0%
    Smallville Season 11 (The Comic)
    0%
    Arrow
    0%
    None of the above.
    0%

All of the above? BQM brings out the best in all characters in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
      All of the above? BQM brings out the best in all characters in my opinion.
      Good answer!

Comment

I like this Arrow, but I'm not sure I like the actor as much. He could do with a couple more facial expressions imo. I loved Green Arrow in Smallville - he was a perfect balance of playboy and superhero. Very different from who Oliver is in Arrow. But Arrow is still a new series, and Oliver's a dynamic character. Perhaps he'll lighten up a bit (as we're starting to see) and make the transition from vigilante to hero.

Comment

Not a fan of SV's Green Arrow(and especially that Ollie hooked up with Chloe in the end ) and I've never read the SV comic, so I'm just gonna go with Arrow.

Comment

I don't know what episodes of Smallville Bryan Q. Miller wrote; I'm currently at Season 8 Episode 3 and I didn't read the Smallville comic so I have to go with Arrow.

Comment

I'd have to go back and look at the S'ville eps...not read the S11 comic...but as far as 'Arrow' Eps...this one was lacking...as I said in the Episode thread...it felt lacking and I enjoyed the Island stuff more than the "present day".

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎