No announcement yet.

My Favourite Banners

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favourite Banners

Since Gem65 has done her own thread posting her favourite banners, I thought I'd do one. Most of these are my own stories, of course, but the fabulous art is done by talented artists.

So here's the first one.

This was one of the very first long multi-chapter slash stories I did and the story came out pretty well. The cover was amazing. Wonderful work by a very dear friend, ctbn60.
    Last edited by phoenixnz; 04-05-2013, 04:21 PM.

Didn't I tell you a long time ago that you should start a thread here? Anyway, I love your first choice of a banner. It was the first slash story I ever read.

Comment

Yep, I know. It's still one of my favourite stories too.

Here's the next one, which I'm sure you'll recognise:

For my story Consort.
      Last edited by phoenixnz; 04-05-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

This story is a challenging one, but I love doing it.

Another banner by ctbn60

Last edited by phoenixnz; 04-05-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Here's the first of one of my favourite series I've been writing. It's a crossover with the Pretender.

And here's its prequel.

Last edited by phoenixnz; 04-05-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
            This story is a challenging one, but I love doing it.

Another banner by ctbn60

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15350[/ATTACH]
            I love this banner. I think it reflects the tone and mood of this story very well. Will you also be posting the other banner you have for it? The one with Kara?

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
              I love this banner. I think it reflects the tone and mood of this story very well. Will you also be posting the other banner you have for it? The one with Kara?
              That one Carol made just for the baron, but I can look on her photobucket page for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                That one Carol made just for the baron, but I can look on her photobucket page for the link.
                Let me know if you want me to make the picture smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by gem65
                  Let me know if you want me to make the picture smaller.

No worries. It fits fine. And hey, I managed to figure out the problem.

Comment

More from my Pretender crossover series. The next sequel to Humanity. It was called The Alien and the Pretender on the AFF thread. This was before I decided to use one word titles in crossovers with Smallville.

Comment

The following covers tie in with the Smallville crossover but are crossovers with other shows. There are hints of Smallville in each of them, with brief appearances by at least one Smallville character in one or two of the stories.

This story was never posted on K-Site for reasons I won't go into.

A crossover with Supernatural - the boys turn up again in a combined crossover with Smallville

Knight Rider 2008 - well, I just couldn't resist the updated version.

Comment

Yet another Pretender crossover, and yes, a certain superhero makes an appearance in this story.

The next crossover with Smallville

Comment

The last story in the Pretender/Smallville crossover series includes a crossover with Supernatural. Check out the pretty:

Comment

This was the very first story I ever wrote. I called it Kate on this site, as I couldn't think of a better title at the time. It's in the AFF.

Comment

Here is the sequel to the story alluded to in the cover above. Once again, these covers/banners are done by wonderfully talented friend of mine and the point of this thread, for me, is so I can brag about my friend's talent. The stories are my creation.

Just a note: the actress in the cover below played the younger Miss P in the Pretender and the boy is of course a younger Tom. You'd have to read the story to know who they are in it, of course

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎