X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
    Please please no baby Winchester....
    I'm right with you there.

Comment

Funny, Arrow's season finale, also airing the same night, is said to be "Sacrifice." Wonder if either one will have to change it... or maybe it'll be a night full of Sacrifice.

Comment

So they are doing 23 episode seasons now?

Comment

Sacrifices just all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            Funny, Arrow's season finale, also airing the same night, is said to be "Sacrifice."
            Really? Huh. Considering how often SPN tends to change it's titles I won't be surprised if it does get changed. (Especially if someone lets them know the show in front of theirs is also titled the same.)

Comment

Apparently...Taylor Cole just posted a pic on her Twitter of her, Jensen and Jared....Sarah Blake is returning?

Comment

I'm all for it, not only is Taylor incredibly hot but I actually liked Sarah. I have to say that the timing of her returns seems odd though. This show is no stranger to recasting, maybe Sarah isn't returning and Taylor is playing someone else? That would be weird though, because I'd think that the majority of fans remember her pretty well.

Comment

If it's legit, she'll definitely be Sarah as she had a hashtag of '#sarahblake'.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                    Sarah Blake is returning?
                    Is that the Sarah character from Provenance back in Season 1? I know a lot of fans liked Sarah but I was never a big fan, myself.

Comment

Yeeeeeah. She's gonna die.

Comment

Maybe Amelia.

Sarah Blake is confirmed.

And now....Abaddon!

Comment

Just saw this as well.

Another person that appeared before "Provenance" will appear as well!

Supernatural fans may want to brush up on season 1 ahead of the show’s upcoming season 8 finale.
                          With four episodes left to go, executive producer Jeremy Carver tells EW that fans can expect several “blasts from the past” to appear in the final episode, including Sarah Blake (Taylor Cole), who we last saw in the 19th episode of the first season (the haunted painting-themed “Provenance”), and at least one more, who will come from even earlier in the show’s history.
                          “These blasts from the past are related to the trials and not in a very good way,” he teases. “I can tell you that if you think we’re going far back [in the show's history] with Sarah, keep going. We go back further than Sarah.”

Comment

Looks like they're digging up all of Sam's old love interests. Going back further than Sarah, that only leaves Jess.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense.....

Comment

So Sarah Blake will be showing up in the episode "Clip Show" instead(how fitting now, haha) and not in this episode.

If we go back further, I would guess the potential love interest from the episode "Hook Man" may show up in episode 22 as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎