Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Salvation" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Oliver working out and Felicity staring up* Well that is very ironic

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
      And so since Roy is the one who doesn't care about living, he'll be the one to survive.
      Lovely point! And so true!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        Now whos going to stop the subway? do either of them know how to drive one?
        Good point. It's TV. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
          Central City and "She'll be home in a flash." Awesome references.
          Oh, I missed that one. Who is She?

But to get back on the Arrow track. Best line in the ep was Felicity to Oliver: "Do I tell you how to polish your arrows?" when he's starting to nag her about her IT searches. I also loved the Felicity/Oliver cuddling, tho' I'm not a shipper, it was just nice that he calmed her down and get her to (a) not blame herself (b) realise sometimes it doesn't go their way.
          best visual was Moira's channelling of Lady MacBeth - "out, out, damn spot".
          Best family moments - Laurel, Det. Lance, and Dinah Lance!
          Close second - Tommy comforting Thea; Thea asking Oliver for help (tho' what did she think he was going to do? You think she knows more about Oliver's talents than she pretends to?).
          --GG

Comment

Originally posted by GeekGirl

But to get back on the Arrow track. Best line in the ep was Felicity to Oliver: "Do I tell you how to polish your arrows?" when he's starting to nag her about her IT searches. I also loved the Felicity/Oliver cuddling, tho' I'm not a shipper, it was just nice that he calmed her down and get her to (a) not blame herself (b) realise sometimes it doesn't go their way.
            Close second - Tommy comforting Thea; Thea asking Oliver for help (tho' what did she think he was going to do? You think she knows more about Oliver's talents than she pretends to?).
            --GG
            The reference is that the Flash is from Central City - thus, I'll be home from Central City in a flash. Flash. Central City. Geddit? :P

And I was also totally thinking of Lady Macbeth as well! I'm sure that was intentional.

My favorite part was when Roy was staring at the arrow sticking through the guy. It was covered in blood. Which makes it, say, a Red Arrow! (Man I love those details.)

Comment

Originally posted by GeekGirl

--GG
              "Do I tell you how to sharpen your arrows" Not polish bro you do not polish arrows

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎