Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orphan Black

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still need to get into this series but it looks interesting I just need some time to watch the other episodes.

Comment

Loved the first season can't wait until season 2 in April

Comment

Season Premiere on Saturday @ 9pm

I saw an interview with the leads and its a nice change that they're Canadian actors playing English characters when it's usually the opposite. Jordan Gavaris who plays Felix in reality sounds and looks nothing like Felix. Tatiana is a master... I can't image how difficult it must be to play so many different characters in the same media and than occasionally play against herself in scenes.

Comment

I interviewed Jordan Gavaris earlier this year and he is SO not Felix. He's a really talented actor, much like Tatiana is.

What did everyone think of the season premiere?

Comment

It was a great start to the season. The search for Kira and Mrs. S leads back to Helena (still alive) and her people. Art is about to get pulled into the clones' world, Felix is even better high, and my fav, Allison, is still crazy soccer mom...I cant wait until she snaps completely. We saw a preview of what that could be last season.

Comment

Love this show, it's so good. Tatiana Maslany seriously deserves an Emmy and/or Golden Globe for her role on this show. She's unbelievable. Amazing writing, acting, story... This show actually has everything.

Comment

Season premiere tonight

Comment

Really liking this season...the whole Project Lidia vs Project Castor clones. It just got interesting with the reveal [SPOILER]that Lidia/Castor are siblings (a set of female/male clones); one big happy clone family😎😆[/SPOILER]

Comment

Its been reported i think at Dark Horizons that BBC America has already renewed the show.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it earlier elsewhere

Comment

AMC is developing an “Orphan Black” series!!!! This wouldn’t be a reboot, it would be a new story set in the same universe.

https://deadline.com/2019/03/new-orp...mc-1202574285/

Please make it so! Tatiana Maslany has to cameo

Comment

Krysten Ritter to Star in AMC’s ‘Orphan Black’ Follow-Up

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...up-1235187599/

This sounds very similar to the original, so I wonder how it will differentiate itself.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎