No announcement yet.

Meg =(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg =(

really pisses me off they killed Meg.. i hope somehow she comes back soon.

hate they killed Meg

Comment

I know!!!! I was so happy to finally get more Megstiel and then they killed her off. But I predicted it would happen when she started getting all sentimental and nice with Sam

Her unicorn

Comment

See, I am not 100% sure she is dead (or if she is there might be a way to bring her back. This is SPN, after all!). I mean, we thought Crowley was dead back when Castiel 'burned' him and he still popped back up. Some part of me wonders if Crowley wasn't using Meg (with her knowledge or without) to keep tabs on the boys. And if he didn't fake her death somehow for his own purposes.

Comment

Am I the only one happy to see her gone?

Comment

I really like Meg and her progression throughout the series, from blonde to brunette to well, back to blonde LOL. I absolutely LOVE Rachel's take on Meg.....

I have to admit I was as surprised as I'm sure many people were with the Cas and Meg interaction in Caged Heat....I was with totally with Meg when she said, "what was that?"

What it did was make her more vulnerable and "human"....it also reinforced Cas's naivete...

Supernatural can do bloody, tragic, ironic, painful, horrific, and hilarious....what I saw here was touching....loved it.

Comment

I just feel like people have forgotten who Meg really is. As far as low level demons go, she's done the most damage (yeah, more than Ruby). Her exorcism scene in "Devil's Trap" is the best one of it's kind and the reason is because us viewers shared Dean's hatred for her, after having been a constant pain in their ass, killing Jim and Caleb and then capturing John. And that was just the first season. Let's not forget that she returned from Hell, possessed Sam, killed a whole lot of hunters doing so, trying to get Dean to kill Sam and then almost killing Dean. Meg was also responsible for Bobby becoming paralyzed and the deaths of Jo and Ellen.

Allying with Meg was a necessary evil, it does not erase her past.

Comment

For all we know maybe she went to Heaven and is about to confront Naomi I think her name is.

I do think we haven't seen the last of Ms. Masters. Shes too good to be gone forever and there are always possibilities. Especially on Supernatural. Never say never.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                  Am I the only one happy to see her gone?
                  yes lol. meg's sarcasm and just general smart ass attitude is so great.

Comment

I hope she comes back. I just watched the next episode of Supernatural and it just doesn't feel right knowing she is (supposedly) dead.

Comment

If they succeed in closing the gates of hell, it really wouldn't mater if Meg died. I do like Meg, but I agree with The Magnificent One. Meg is responsible for killing many of their friends. I understand they’ve fighting mutual enemies since season 6, but there’s too much water under the bridge. I did like how they acknowledged the character changes with her and Cas. She used to be bad, he used to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                        I just feel like people have forgotten who Meg really is. As far as low level demons go, she's done the most damage (yeah, more than Ruby). Her exorcism scene in "Devil's Trap" is the best one of it's kind and the reason is because us viewers shared Dean's hatred for her, after having been a constant pain in their ass, killing Jim and Caleb and then capturing John. And that was just the first season. Let's not forget that she returned from Hell, possessed Sam, killed a whole lot of hunters doing so, trying to get Dean to kill Sam and then almost killing Dean. Meg was also responsible for Bobby becoming paralyzed and the deaths of Jo and Ellen.

Allying with Meg was a necessary evil, it does not erase her past.
                        Hello!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎