Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Goodbye Stranger" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    why did Dean want Kevin to read the angel tablet? :s
    Back in late last season, we find out that Kevin is a prophet...maybe you missed it...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
      What I don't get is the timing of their so-called "history".....Crowley worked himself up the demon ranks to King of Hell status from Fergus wanting a ah-hem, a few extra inches...he died in Scotland in I think the 18th Century? The mention of Mesopotamia doesn't fit the timeline.
      The only thing I can think of is the Mandatory Mesopotamia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Mesopotamia

Comment

That's kind of obscure....when I think Mesopotamia, I think ancient times....could be a plot hole....

Comment

That's kind of obscure....when I think Mesopotamia, I think ancient times....could be a plot hole....
          Crazy idea I just thought of...as I mentioned months ago, I have a feeling Naomi will end up being revealed as an Ophanim, a class of angels(such as Seraph and Cherub) as they're also called Elders, or Thrones or Wheels, but anywho....what if Carver pulls a fast one and expands more on Crowley's backstory? A lot of people were disappointed that Crowley ended up being just a red-eyed Crossroads Demon, so what if he was really an angel back in the time of creation that was around with Naomi? I had this idea that Crowley, as an angel(and could've had a different name) than yanked his grace out, became human and out of greed then sold his soul and ended up becoming a demon. That would be quite a backstory, lol.

Probably will never happen, but it would be something, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            Back in late last season, we find out that Kevin is a prophet...maybe you missed it...
            what's the point in reading it when knowing that it could close heaven?

Comment

I like that crazy idea Anno.....a bit of a stretch, but possible....I mean they have retconed before (Adam) so it's plausible. Naomi right from the start of their conversation in the crypt said "we" referring to her and Crowley I'm thinking, and she was also quite angry (jealous) when Cas didn't want to kill Meg, she called dealing with demons "unclean"....lots more to their story.

Cas has already called himself a Seraph, we have seen the Cherub, and the Archangels...

I think exploring the heirarchy of Heaven and Hell, Angels and Demons, God and Lucifer, is fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                ....what if Carver pulls a fast one and expands more on Crowley's backstory?
                In other words, what if he retcons Crowley's backstory? No, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                  what's the point in reading it when knowing that it could close heaven?
                  Nothing has ever been stated that a prophet should not transcribe a specific tablet. I don't see the problem since there is a Word of God on angels...what would be the point of creating it when Metatron knew that a prophet was going to have to transcribe them later on?

I like that crazy idea Anno.....a bit of a stretch, but possible....I mean they have retconed before (Adam) so it's plausible. Naomi right from the start of their conversation in the crypt said "we" referring to her and Crowley I'm thinking, and she was also quite angry (jealous) when Cas didn't want to kill Meg, she called dealing with demons "unclean"....lots more to their story.

Cas has already called himself a Seraph, we have seen the Cherub, and the Archangels...

I think exploring the heirarchy of Heaven and Hell, Angels and Demons, God and Lucifer, is fascinating.
                  Indeed crazy, and I just thought of it out of the blue....but it would be quite interesting. An angel becoming a human and then a demon. It would be very new territory.

Originally posted by The Magnificent One
                  In other words, what if he retcons Crowley's backstory? No, thanks.
                  Additional retcon is far different and far better than alteration retcon. Besides, nothing like that would be any worse than Crowley magically receiving the Colt from Bela.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎