Hub canceled?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hub canceled?

Has the Hub canceled L and C?

Sounds like they did stop showing it At least there's the DVD's...

Comment

Yeah I haven't seen it on for about 3 weeks now. Hope it does start reairing reruns though. Maybe they're just waiting until after Easter or until the summer begins.

Comment

Awww rats!

Comment

Pilot airs tonight on Hub and I think theyre gonna do another ep from the run in the next few days..

So according to Hub their new schedule has L&C airing Fridays starting last wk from the first ep and Saturday night midnight aka Sunday morning eps starting with the one last wk where Lois answers Clark's proposal. Nice way to promote the new movie. Im liking it and having fun watching all over again.
          Last edited by Austin 3:16; 06-05-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Well got some bad news folks. Due to the fact that The Hub has been changed to Discovery Family, that means most shows that aired at night on that channel have been eliminated. 5am-5pm Hasbro programs the network. 5pm-5am Discovery shows like Hillbilly Handfishing are shown.

The list of shows that will air on the network carried over from Hub are as follows. Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour, Jem & The Holograms, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Transformers, Transformers Prime, Transformers Rescue Bots, The Super Hero Squad, Pound Puppies, The Littlest Pet Shop, Parents Just Don't Understand, Family Game Night, Teenage Fairytale Dropouts and Sabrina Secrets Of A Teenage Witch.

Unfortunately the shows that aired at late afternoon and nights are gone. They are as follows. Mork and Mindy, Blossom, Family Ties, Blossom, Step By Step, Sister, Sister, Kaijudo, Shezow, Dan Vs, Care Bears: Welcome To Care-A-Lot, ALF, G.I. Joe Renegades, Kid President, Aquabats, Fraggle Rock, Chuck & Friends, Goosebumps, Superman: The Animated Series, Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Sliders and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

You may have noticed i didnt include another show on either list. Yeah it means what we all thought. Sadly, that also means Lois & Clark: The New Adventures Of Superman is gone too. I hope another network will show reruns but that may not be for awhile.

Comment

Horrible.

Comment

I agree Caught. Hub had a rough time in the ratings but ever since it began it quickly became one of my favorite networks. When they added L&C i watched every single ep and remembered why i enjoyed it so much. Yeah we can buy DVDs but that network made me a fan.

I hope that maybe The '90s Are All That will grab rights to L&C since it falls in that decade but it may not be for awhile.

The thing about all this? I thought if Hub kept going we could maybe see SV join L&C on the channel. I also loved that i could come home and watch Superman: TAS, Batman: TAS and Batman Beyond and it made me happy.

Sad to see Hub go especially since L&C couldve run there even longer and us fans wouldve never gotten tired of it.

Comment

Yeah, but as I've said in other threads, all of those series are available on DVD, so there's really no need for fans to have to rely on a channel like The Hub to show something like Lois & Clark, Smallville, anything that people can and will watch elsewhere, without commercials. I know I break out my DVD's often.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎