Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Huntress Returns" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, phew. I thought for sure she was dead.

Comment

Well this is a convenient way to write out her character.

Comment

They mentioned Costal City for the second time in this series the first is in the comic where they also mention "The Flash"

Comment

Originally posted by God-Man
          Glad she's not dead. That would have sucked.
          I agree. I think this way is better. At least it's not so much fridging this way.

Poor Oliver though. Just when I was starting to like McKenna a bit.

Comment

I may have been one of the only people to like Mckenna. I knew the relationship wouldn't last but it sucks it had to end like this. I feel sorry for these two.

Comment

Well, at least some relationships are improving a tiny bit.

Comment

I guess they forgot about Yao Fei? And having McKenna go to Coastal city means she can always come back to stir up trouble in a "year" just like Helena not being dead. Though I would think she would be still after her father they kind of left that open ended.

Comment

Olie of the island is really improving.

Comment

Originally posted by bellrevue
                    I guess they forgot about Yao Fei? And having McKenna go to Coastal city means she can always come back to stir up trouble in a "year" just like Helena not being dead. Though I would think she would be still after her father they kind of left that open ended.
                    I guess neither of them care enough with what happened in the last few episodes.

Comment

• I thought this was good episode. Man i was hoping to see a little more activity on that island but that seems to be coming next episode. Mckenna being out of action for about a year is a good thing. That one less person Oliver needs to worry about getting in the way or finding out who he is.

Roy Harper showing them skills that was nice stuff he did with those thugs, can't wait to see his character get flushed out more.

Comment

• Originally posted by bellrevue
                        They mentioned Costal City for the second time in this series the first is in the comic where they also mention "The Flash"
                        They mention Coast City another time in "Legacies" Tommy was going to take Laurel to Coast City.

Comment

• i just hope this whole ordeal between the huntress and her father is settle soon. i don't want to see this storyline drag on in future episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSiteTV
                            Did Impulse just save her? haha.
                            i was thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar
                              was she shot with a arrow or bullet?
                              Shotgun shell. Helena picked up the shotgun from one of the guards she killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎