No announcement yet.

Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter To Make It Happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars Movie - Kickstarter To Make It Happen

It looks like a VM movie might happen...

Details on the site: http://neptunesite.com

What do you all think?

Ive never seen this show, but its immpressive they've already got 1 million dollers in 1 day...I might have to watch this show sometime...

Comment

I watched it but I can't remember if I saw all of the final season.

Comment

The final season wasn't very good... in many ways, it would have been better if they stopped at Season 1. Season 1 was perfection.

Comment

At tvbythenumbers they had a quote from Zachary Levi (from his twitter) suggesting that Chuck could be next. He's been following the VM kickstarter project since it went up only a day ago ..here's what he said:

2nd, to you Chucksters, believe that this news only bolsters my faith that I can help bring you a #ChuckMovie. Be patient. Stay tuned.
          http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...3445/#comments

That would be awesome too!
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-14-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I think this is great! Now I need to go back and finish watching the series. I think I dropped off somewhere around the end of 2 or the beginning of 3. I can't remember.

Season 1 was great and I liked season 2 also. Back when I was watching the series on DVD, I made the mistake of reading some message board spoilers and found out that Logan and Veronica had broken up. I was so mad I didn't finish the series. What can I say? I am a die hard shipper!

Anyway, the fans have been clamoring for a Veronica Mars movie for years and now they have put their money where their mouth is! Kudos to the fans!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              At tvbythenumbers they had a quote from Zachary Levi (from his twitter) suggesting that Chuck could be next. He's been following the VM kickstarter project since it went up only a day ago ..here's what he said:

That would be awesome too!
              I loved that show so I would like a movie.

Comment

Pledges are at 3.3 million so far.

Comment

Not only was the kickstarter project a complete success but, in a matter of a day or 2 it surpassed its budget and will begin shooting this summer for a release sometime next year.

I never watched the series but hopefully its on netflix so I can play catch up before the movie release.

With this and what netflix is doing with original series' and cancelled series' we're getting into a new era of television.
                  Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-16-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    Not only was the kickstarter project a complete success but, in a matter of a day or 2 it surpassed its budget and will begin shooting this summer for a release sometime next year.

I never watched the series but hopefully its on netflix so I can play catch up before the movie release.

With this and what netflix is doing with original series' and cancelled series' we're getting into a new era of television.
                    It is on Netflix that is were I watched it for the first time.

Comment

I'm so excited for this! I'm pleased to say that I am a backer for this film

Comment

I never really watched or cared for Veronica Mars.
                        This is just making me nostalgic about Smallville. I wish we could do something like that, but that is impossible.

Comment

I remember when it was canceled and everyone was posting petitions on this site!

I'm really excited about the movie. I like that the cast is actually excited about it and they actually cared enough to even come up with a movie to please the fans.
                          Though sadly I think Weevil won't be in it :'( He was one of my favorites. But Dick and Wallace being in it is awesome.

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                          It is on Netflix that is were I watched it for the first time.
                          Well not for streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesmi
                            I never really watched or cared for Veronica Mars.
                            This is just making me nostalgic about Smallville. I wish we could do something like that, but that is impossible.
                            I don't think I would want such a thing for Smallville, aside from what we have in comic form. Part of what works with the Superman franchise is we always have new people telling the story. Henry Cavill and Amy Adams will be Superman and Lois at the movie theater this summer and I think they will be incredible. It'll never take away what we thought of Tom and Erica, or Dean and Teri, or Chris and Margot... just something new and great.

And hey LuthorKent90, no one was posting petitions on this site. lol. This is a no-petitions-allowed zone.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90

Well not for streaming.
                              I guess they removed it from streaming; I watched it through streaming.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎