Cora's Heart

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cora's Heart

Weird question...

How did Snow know where to find Cora's heart? I guess it was glowing, but still, how did she know it would be where it was? Aren't there a lot of hearts to choose from?

Maybe there was a deleted scene we just didn't see?

I just asked this same question on another thread.

How did Snow know where and which one, and why was the heart to easy to find? Knowing what Cora knows, don't you think she would put it somewhere ultra protected? At least put a lock on the thing.

Comment

Well, it was protected for 28 years in Regina's vault...Only recently did anyone know about the hearts in the vault..

Comment

So if we assume that access to this heart vault opened when the curse on Storybrook was broken at the end of last season. That means that the vault has been open all of season 2. So for all those episodes when our characters were shaking in their boots, so afraid that Cora was coming. Regina and Gold willing to sacrifice Mary M. and Emma to keep Cora away. Everyone standing with swords to protect Gold. All those things. And all they needed to do was to run to the vault and crush her heart? Why didn't Regina do that in the first place? This is a plot hole.

Comment

Maybe Regina didn't know Cora's heart was there...It was Rumple, who sees everything, that told Snow where the heart was. Maybe Cora brought it with her on the ship...So it wasn't here the whole season...

Comment

From what I understood, I believe Cora brought her heart along with her from FTL. And apparently she moved her stuff from Hook's ship to her daughter's vault in a hurry before he went to NY. Snow saw that pile of new stuff in there and found the heart in it.
            At least that's how I took it!

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
              From what I understood, I believe Cora brought her heart along with her from FTL. And apparently she moved her stuff from Hook's ship to her daughter's vault in a hurry before he went to NY. Snow saw that pile of new stuff in there and found the heart in it.
              At least that's how I took it!
              yeah, that's the way I took it as well.

Considering how Regina's vault usually looked, I assumed right there that the unsorted stuff sitting there was all Cora's stuff that she had brought with her. Snow might have thought that as well, heard the sound of a heart coming from one of the cases, and assumed it was Cora's.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎