Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Miller's Daughter" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
    i admit i was a little disappointed by the whole cora story line they made her to so big and bad and i dont even know what to say
    No. They made her a jealous woman who started to love, but was so propelled by revenge (like Regina) that she ripped out her own heart so she wouldn't continue to love.

You saw what she was like the minute she got her heart back. If anything, this whole storyline for her was showing just how evil a person could become if they didn't have their heart in them. Possibly a foreshadowing for a potential good person turning to the dark side after having their heart taken? Snow did an evil act, so she'd be the one I imagine it happening to, since Emma's can't be taken.

Comment

Rumple was the evil guy in Fairy Tale Land that everybody feared & hated........now he is protected as a family member by Snow White???? Thing sure change in Season 2!!!

I always noticed the strange vest that Rumple wears in FTL, and that it looked plastic like. After all this tine I just noticed that it is a CROCODILE vest!!!!!!

Comment

Cora's death was pretty underwhelming, I guess I get where they're going but it was just weak and felt kind of rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
          Cora's death was pretty underwhelming, I guess I get where they're going but it was just weak and felt kind of rushed.
          It looked like they wanted to provide Regina with a new reason to be Evil Queen. I don't even think it was needed in the first place.

I guess what really worries me is that, from now on, we will have remorseful and confused Snow for a very long time, and I'm not exactly fond of this kind of plot. It can get tiresome real quick.

Comment

I think Regina has to be the real villian of the story. And they had to do something to show that Snow would kill in order to lead to some giant Snow Vs Regina battle at some point. Even tho Rumple is a villain i dont think he really wants to be one and now since he has his family back and now has an even more extended family he would be more likely to protect everyone in his life then battle agianst them.

Anyway think the only reason they killed Cora was to give Regina a real reason to hate Snow and not just hate her cause she was there when something bad happened.

Also think Snows heart will start getting darker and darker and lead into next season where perhaps a story arc for her next season will be trying to cure her of evil or finding a way to stop her.

Comment

I feel like Rumple needs something from Regina. In FTL, he made sure Regina hated Snow so much she would be willing to kill her own father to use the curse. Ever since the curse has been broken, he has been trying to knock Regina off her desire to be better person for Henry’s sake and get her to go back to her evil ways. What better way to do that than to have the woman she hates the most trick her into killing her own mother. Rumple said that magic is emotion and now Regina has some strong emotions to focus on to conjure up something big. Maybe it is to return them to Fairy Tale Land? Whatever it is, I hope it doesn’t involve Henry.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎