Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Miller's Daughter" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like what that enchanted box was saying

Comment

Power hungry witch

Comment

Now I see why Cora and Rumple had history....they are similar to each other in so many ways.

Comment

Glad we finally get Rumples main story. the one we all know.

Comment

I see where this is going...straw into gold, Rumple's fairy-tale story and Cora promised Regina to him (her first born child or in this case her only child)

Comment

cant remember but didnt the real story go that her father lied about straw into gold to get his daughter married.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                I see where this is going...straw into gold, Rumple's fairy-tale story and Cora promised Regina to him (her first born child or in this case her only child)
                if they made that deal i wonder if killing rumple would kill regina.

Comment

where is everyone?

Comment

Aww, I missed Rumple's deal paperwork.

Comment

Oh, interesting. That dark magic candle is coming back into play.

Comment

so does rumple want snow to save him by killing cora? maybe he sacrifices himself and has snow use the candle to save him kill cora and the dark one is gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                          Aww, I missed Rumple's deal paperwork.
                          basically it was give me your first born and ill turn straw into gold and then she said no i want you to teach me to do it so he changes the contract and tells her his name cause shes gutsy.

Comment

I'm like, 99.9% sure Cora is the only one who is going to die tonight, but this candle mixes things up in a really fascinating way. It kind of makes me question what's going to happen.

Really like the bit with Bae and Emma in the shop, but I just wish they'd both admit they still love each other

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                              basically it was give me your first born and ill turn straw into gold and then she said no i want you to teach me to do it so he changes the contract and tells her his name cause shes gutsy.
                              No, I know what it was. But, I was saying that I missed seeing him do that trick (out of nostalgia) with bringing it out. It's been a while since he's done something like that. I know he used it with Cinderella, but can't remember if he had brought out something for someone else to sign since then.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                                I'm like, 99.9% sure Cora is the only one who is going to die tonight, but this candle mixes things up in a really fascinating way. It kind of makes me question what's going to happen.

Really like the bit with Bae and Emma in the shop, but I just wish they'd both admit they still love each other
                                Ya im sure Cora will die too which im fine with. I think everyone wants her to be the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎