Need help with this one...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with this one...

Hey guys,
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm missing this show HARDCORE right now. The last few months have been brutal. Anyways, I've been toying around with a pet project and I'd like some of your input.

I've going to attempt to cut together "Smallville: The Movie", a movie cut together from the ten seasons of the show. This is obviously a huge task but I'm down for it. I'm an editor, afterall. So this is just a fun side project.

The issue is choosing what makes it into the final cut. What's the main "story" of Smallville that I can work with? This is obviously the story of Clark becoming Superman, but, what is the main narrative and whats superfluous?

There's tons of options here. I can start at around season 10 and have flashbacks sprinkled throughout. Or maybe start at season one and skip a few major story lines such as the search for the stones, etc...

It'll be tough. But I'm excited to give it a shot. What do you guys think? What should make it and what shouldn't? If you had to trace a line through Smallville's ten years, how would it look?

...Anybody?

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎