Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember The Titans" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
    Yeah, but they're parked right in front of the 'secret entrance.' It's just kind of odd.
    Disguised as a bingo hall?...lol...I got nothin

Comment

stupid woman

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
        Disguised as a bingo hall?...lol...I got nothin
        I'm pretty sure it's because they think that we won't realize that the Winchesters are inside from the exterior shot unless the Impala is right out front. LOL.

OR they got the key and the location of the secret lair but they didn't get directions to the underground parking!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
          I'm pretty sure it's because they think that we won't realize that the Winchesters are inside from the exterior shot unless the Impala is right out front. LOL.

OR they got the key and the location of the secret lair but they didn't get directions to the underground parking!
          What no valet parking?....lol

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
            What no valet parking?....lol
            Worst. secret. society. ever.

Comment

She bout to go all legolas on his butt

Comment

Hm. Very interesting take on the mythology. Definitely better than the take on the amazons, in my opinion.

Comment

I found some info for 8.17...its very interesting..go check it out in spoilers and speculation: Goodbye Stranger

Comment

Very awesome episode. Bobby references galore felt satisfying.

So...is the kid's curse broken since Zeus and Prometheus are dead now?

Comment

The episode seemed really slow to me. It was also a very interesting take on Greek Gods. Having read Rick Riordan's series on Greek Gods I thought all Titans were evil so I was surprised by Prometheus. Really looking forward to next episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎