Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dead To Rights" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! You've got to be kidding me!

Comment

The Flashbacks on The Island are alright, but I really want to see an episode focusing on Oliver and Tommy's upbringing.

Comment

NICE Suit, Lawton!

Comment

lots going on in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by God-Man
            The Flashbacks on The Island are alright, but I really want to see an episode focusing on Oliver and Tommy's upbringing.
            I'd love that. Though we do have some nice little hints.

Comment

Im sure that will come up eventually. They need to get the island stuff done first cause its the backbone to the series.

Comment

This episode is going along so easily today, especially the change between island and current.

Comment

I would love that too! I wouldn't mind seeing the early days of Oliver and Laurel too because right now I'm having a hard time understanding how they got together in the first place.

I'm a little sick of the island, so I wouldn't complain about a break from it for an episode or two.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
                    Well, I really only care about him killing bodygaurds and other just doing their job people. He also could've been doing stuff against the city for awhile. This is just his first visit since Arrow's been out and about.
                    I agree. What is Ollie's rationalization for liberally killing anyone who stands in his way? I know that he's explained that he only kills when he has to but sometimes it seems like he really doesn't.

Comment

Laurel and tommy are so cute!

Comment

Moira would be so much less awesome if she was played by a worse actress. Susanna Thompson is excellent.

Comment

There's a lot of internal struggle going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            Im sure that will come up eventually. They need to get the island stuff done first cause its the backbone to the series.
                            True, and we still have a long way to go with those. How long has he even been on the island at this point? A few months?

Comment

Someone has mommy issues.

Comment

Destiny is calling, Laurel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡