Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Dead To Rights" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwertylover7
    Well, I really only care about him killing bodygaurds and other just doing their job people. He also could've been doing stuff against the city for awhile. This is just his first visit since Arrow's been out and about.
    Very true. It was just kind of odd without context. And I agree that killing nameless bodyguards in the same episodes where he's preaching about how people shouldn't kill is worse than knocking off the actual big bads.

So... coincidence that the two ladies are wearing very Superman-like colors?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      Are the Merlyns similar to the Osbornes in Spiderman?
      That's been my thought/fear. That when Tommy's dad dies, he's going to take up the role of Merlyn.

Wooo. Floyd Lawton isn't dead and is getting his eye!

Comment

Are the Merlyns similar to the Osbornes in Spiderman?
        ha! I was just thinking that

Comment

I freaking love this show.

Comment

Whoo Deadshot and China White, also deadshot's starting to look more like his comicbook counterpart. I wonder who the other people around the table are. I almost gaurantee they're one the list.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
              That's been my thought/fear. That when Tommy's dad dies, he's going to take up the role of Merlyn.

Wooo. Floyd Lawton isn't dead and is getting his eye!
              Seems that way. They have the Lex and Lionel thing going on but to me they seem a bit more like Norman and harry.

Comment

Seems that way. They have the Lex and Lionel thing going on but to me they seem a bit more like Norman and harry.
                I'd think that but remember how much Tommy didn't like the Hood. I just can't see him being okay if he learned what sorta things his dad is planning.

Comment

Oliver choose your words with care.

Comment

He even has cute hands... Ok enough mush back to action.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertylover7
                      I'd think that but remember how much Tommy didn't like the Hood. I just can't see him being okay if he learned what sorta things his dad is planning.
                      But like Harry the death of his father could drive him insane to the point he becomes his father and feels the need for revenge. I dont know much about Green Arrow characters so maybe I could be wrong. Just seems like it could head that way.

Comment

Nooo Oliver you're pushing Tommy to the Dark Side, and you don't even know it!

Comment

I really should be live-chatting, news broke about Cult moving to Fridays so I'm slow... haha.

Comment

Check Please

Comment

"At the end of the day, your dad is your dad." At least they didn't try to make Oliver change costumes this time.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                                I really should be live-chatting, news broke about Cult moving to Fridays so I'm slow... haha.
                                Not a good move putting it up agianst Touch and Grimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎