Collapse
No announcement yet.

#8.21 "The Great Escapist"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking of Glover's calm and collected Lionel Luthor but than just spaz out at times that could be like Dr. Woodrue from Batman & Robin, lol.

Comment

I have been wanting John Glover to guest star on the show since well, forever. Glover as Metatron (assuming he'll be a cool, well-written character) would be brilliant.

Comment

Glover would be awesome..You sir's are now the kings of the internet...

Comment

I have also been dying to see John Glover on this show.....I think he would make an AWESOME God....

Comment

Production starts this coming Monday as they just wrapped up Pac Man Fever

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
              I have also been dying to see John Glover on this show.....I think he would make an AWESOME God....
              I really don't want a physical appearence by God on the show but if they do go down that route I guess Glover could pull him off.

Comment

I got some news...Reports from Canada came out that Armin Shimerman (Quark from Star Trek: Deep Space 9) was cast for a role...Could this be Metatron?..He fits that older age we were looking for

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	armin_shimerman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	6627786 Armin Shimerman

Comment

Well that is interesting. And he also has a tweet about auditioning too...would be a much better choice for Metatron than that youngin', lol.

https://twitter.com/ShimermanArmin/status/312324243885027328

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-20-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

And also, for those who don't know...Robbie Duncan McNeill is the director of this episode, who last directed "Skin".

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
                        Armin Shimerman
                        I thought I recognized him!

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                        And also, for those who don't know...Robbie Duncan McNeill is the director of this episode, who last directed "Skin".
                        Cool, I like when they bring back directors/writers from the old days. "Skin" was a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                          Oh cool! Robbie ended up leaving the show to go do a ton of directing for Chuck (which I loved!). Jared even 'yelled' at Zachary Levi once for 'stealing' Robbie from the show. I guess now that Chuck's over Robbie can come back to SPN, which should be good.

Comment

Armin Shimerman posted that he lost the audition to Curtis Armstrong (Aka Booker from Revenge of the Nerds)..Don't know if it was an april fools joke as it was posted on March 22nd

Comment

Update on my post: Curtis Armstrong has posted that he is off to Vancouver for a job he isn't allowed to talk about until the network announces it. This was posted one day after Armin said he lost the role...OMG is Booger gonna be Metatron?

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
                                OMG is Booger gonna be Metatron?
                                Um, that's...I actually don't really know how to react to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎