Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja Turtles - A Michael Bay Film

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This isn't a review it is just their thoughts on the movie.

Spoilers are after 12 minute mark.

They thought it was better than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 but not better than 1 or 2.

They are filmmakers so they are giving their thoughts from a filmmaker's perspective.

Comment

• I realize I might be the wrong guy to say this, considering how excited I am for the release of the Adam West Batman series on DVD, but am I the only one who finds the old TMNT franchise films hard to watch now? They didn't hold up well for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
        I realize I might be the wrong guy to say this, considering how excited I am for the release of the Adam West Batman series on DVD, but am I the only one who finds the old TMNT franchise films hard to watch now? They didn't hold up well for me.
        I can still watch them but Yeah I agree they are harder to watch. The last time I watched them before we purchased the complete movie set for my nephew had to be before 2000.

Comment

• Nah I agree love them but it's too flimsy for my liking.

Comment

• I saw it Tuesday. I'd give it an average grade of C. The effects were good. I didn't care
            much for the new "the origin story". I like the 90's movies better.

Comment

• I thought seeing them as babies with Splinter was adorable by the way. I was like "awwww so cute!" They should make little stuffed dolls of those because my friends want them! Right up there with a dancing Baby Groot lol!

Comment

• Lab turtles... was cringing almost the whole movie...

Comment

• They managed to stay on top two weeks in a row...

Comment

• I found this to be damn good, shredder basically seem like a super soldier with samurai on steroids armor, foot soldiers had their own unique look that seem swat style, and flashbacks.
                    If turtles are bulletproof does that include their heads I wonder.

Great climax, shredder dominated most of the two fights, and a cliffhanger at the end with shredder.
                    Also Megan fox was kickass as April. A small amount of one scene she was eyecandy the rest of the movie she successfully acted scared, determined and other emotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎