No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Dodger?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by costas22
    ^^ Ha, I knew I had seen that actress somewhere before. So another Smallville alumni gets cast by Arrow.
    I am taking a guess Arrow films in Vancouver, the girl who was a cylon on BSG and a doctor in Smallville is definitely one of those Vancouver area actors who appears on alot of scifi shows(she was also on V and Supernatural)

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
      I was hoping they'd turn Roy into Oliver's sidekick, but if not then I'd question his purpose in the show. The next time they bring back Roy, I hope he meets Oliver.
      Pump your breaks buddy. He just appeared on the show.

Comment

Arrow comic #20 has a big connection to fan favorite Arrow line from this episode "I'm not robin hood". Its recommended, also more Felicity one liners so it is a good read all around.

Comment

Ollie Diggs were good in this ep Felicity looked great in that dress too I give it a 9
          Last edited by indy1jones2; 02-21-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
            I am taking a guess Arrow films in Vancouver, the girl who was a cylon on BSG and a doctor in Smallville is definitely one of those Vancouver area actors who appears on alot of scifi shows(she was also on V and Supernatural)
            Yeah Arrow films in Vancouver.

Comment

Gave it a 9, thought it was great. Digg and Carlys relationship is a little bit weird, wonder where the writers are going to go with that because they seemed to spend a lot of time on it if it was just a passing thing. Think i'm rapidly becoming completely besotted with Felicity, didnt recognize her at first in that dress. I reckon the Roy storyline is going to be a bit of a slow burner, if he and Thea start going out I cant see Ollie being too happy about him which should be interesting especially seeing as in the comics he becomes his sidekick.

Comment

Defintielty an episode of relationships friends/romance kind:

Felicity with Diggle and Oliver was great. Love how she pushed them to live a little and ask the girls they like out. Diggle with Carly who we knew was coming but it nice to see that Felicity got through to him. Oliver with McKenna realizing that she knew him before the island and to live a little againremember the old times. Felicity targeted by the Dodger is either a good or bad thing may make Felicity realize that she needs to be part of the team even after finding Walter.

McKenna glad she is back adds an interesting dynamic to the show. Liked how she tried to get Oliver to open up about what happened on the island but Oliver being resistant. Now with McKenna being part of the teamto take down vigilant not realizing that it is Oliver may pose a problem. Either it being good or bad.

Thea was challenged with Roy and we will see more of how that develops.

Moira teaming up with China White to take down Malcolm will be interesting that develops more as things continue.

So next week looks good gave it a 9/10

Comment

The series hasn't disappointed me yet. Felicity in dat dress! ...Roy Harper plus Moira meeting up with China White equal a solid EP.

Comment

Excellent companion to last week's episode.
                    A great villain: Callis as The Dodger using bomb collars. Very innovative!
                    Felicity on the team!!! Ollie and Digg on dates!
                    And oooh, Moira wants to eliminate Captain Jack (I mean Malcolm). Neato!!!
                    Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun

The series hasn't disappointed me yet. Felicity in dat dress! ...Roy Harper plus Moira meeting up with China White equal a solid EP.
                      I totally agree.. Its great to see Felicity is now joined the team.. i can't imagine how better its going to be...i am thinking Felicity may going to have feelings for Ollie... and back story was absoule great, Can't wait to know the mystery of that island

10 points!!!

Comment

I loved the episode a lot, too.

I wonder how things turn out after this episode... but then again I feel that way after EVERY episode

Comment

Did anyone notice the editing of it? I think they made some errors. I think after Felicity and the bomb collar releasing. Moira's meeting should have happened. Then Oliver and Mckenna meeting at the precinct. Then Diggle and Carly at the Park.
                          Or maybe Oille going to precinct to check on Mckeena and then Diggle and Carly at the Park. I just saw it again and it was daylight when Diggle and Carly were there. And McKenna when Oliver came in was in the suit and she was still in the dress. She talked about it being last night on the date about the guy being a jerk. Then maybe Moira's meeting with China White. The plan discussed at the end. Who saw the editing?

Comment

Firstly, oh my god its Lau from the Dark Knight

Well this wasn't as good as last weeks episode (or even the one before that) but it was still a decent episode. The main reason I liked this episode because we got our first look at Roy Harper. I really like Colton Haynes. He was one of the best actors on Teen Wolf and I always thought he had the look of someone who should be a comic book character. He's got a great look for Roy Harper and I hope we see a lot more of him, which I'm sure we will q

As always the island flashbacks were awesome, I feel abit spoilt from last weeks though cause I felt we didn't get enough this week. I really didn't trust the kid on the island up that was a cold decision Oliver had to make. No wonder he never wants to talk about his island experience.

I have to admit the Dodger storyline was probably the one I was least interested in, definitely not in a rush to see him again. I mean he the hell did he get those collars on people? Is he an ex magician with lightning quick hands? Still the bike chase scene was good but the episode seriously lacked some action.

I wasn't overly keen on the dates storyline but they were obviously there to move the story along. I love how Oliver's going to be dating a cop who wants to bring his alias in. Looking forward to seeing where this will go.

China White popped up once again, nice ending btw

I never really mention this but the score was superb in this episode. The music in the scene where Diggle kissed whats her face? Reminded me so much of Batman Begins.

7 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by Stebob1984
                              Firstly, oh my god its Lau from the Dark Knight

Well this wasn't as good as last weeks episode (or even the one before that) but it was still a decent episode. The main reason I liked this episode because we got our first look at Roy Harper.

As always the island flashbacks were awesome, I feel abit spoilt from last weeks though cause I felt we didn't get enough this week. I really didn't trust the kid on the island up that was a cold decision Oliver had to make. No wonder he never wants to talk about his island experience.

China White popped up once again, nice ending btw
                              I had the same sentiments as you.

A good episode but not as superb or energetic as the last episode.

Comment

I didn't really enjoy this episode. Maybe I need a re-watch, but alas...I've already deleted it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎