Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The artist formerly known as "KryptonSite" KSiteTV's Avatar

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Dodger?"

What did you think of "Dodger?"

New In Town
    He's going to be a plus for the show. I love this kid

I want to see more Roy!

New In Town
    I'm curious to know what kind of role Roy will have in this show and is he going to get to know Oliver. Anyway this was a great episode and I'm looking forward to next weeks.

New In Town
    I'm very interested in the Roy character, and I can't wait to see what they have in store for him over the next several episodes. Very good episode. One of my favorites so far.

As a Young Justice/Roy Harper fan, I have to congratulate the show for such a well casting job on Colton Haynes because he is officially my Roy Harper. While I wish there could had been one or two more scenes of him, I loved it, Haynes did a great first impression on me and I can't wait to see more of him and his relationship with Thea.

The Dodger was a interesting character, not familiar with him from the comics but anyway he was done well. Felicity was awesome as always and I'm liking that we will have more lighten-up moments know between those three so yay!

I would had survived without the dates with Carly and Mckenna but it was OK I guess so. The Moira part of the episode, is really something that I wished hadn't been revealed in those photos: they should had kept that as a surprise to the whole "Moira is planning a attack on Malcolm" in the description but oh well.

Great episode, a 10- from me - >>>----->

This was basically a partners/couples episode:
    Slade/Oliver: Oliver going off on his own and going against his more "human" nature to save and basically condemn an unknown man to death. His statement to McKenna makes me think he will regret his decision later. Whether it is saving Slade or not saving the "student".
    Oliver/Diggle/Felicity: Loved Felicity locking the door, and Diggle and Felicity gaining up on Oliver and Felicity gaining up on both to go out. Also Oliver's "I put the fear of god in them" totally a batman line.
    Carly/Diggle: We all knew it was coming, and it is complicated. I am glad they are making an effort to get Diggle a girlfriend and a relationship other then Oliver.
    Oliver/McKenna: Another girl for Oliver between him and Laurel. I however do want to see how they end up with her, its obvious she is smart just like Laurel & Helena. I would not mind seeing Helena and McKenna fight it out over Oliver, that would be an interesting conversation since one knows Oliver's secret and the other does not.
    Laurel/Thea: Sister relationship forming but it doesn't seem like it was there before this show, like they never talked when Oliver and Laurel were dating for some reason. Maybe Thea was friends with Sarah? I'm a little surprised that they don't have that kind of relationship.
    Thea/Roy: We all know this was coming and it was the most anticipated, he played his sob story so well I knew half way through that it was false. He actually cares about her "Some advice stay out of the glades." Interesting dynamics, he basically called her stupid and I can totally see Thea wanting to prove herself in his eyes. Also red hoody totally red arrow connection of course we are all anticipating his meeting up with Oliver/Arrow and how that will happen.
    Moira/Merlyn: Betrayal though its the wrong episode for that.
    Moira/China White: More to come on that partnership.
    [SPOILER]Next episode Tommy is back and he seems to be caring more for his father then past episodes, I hope its not too OOC.[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Sugar; 02-21-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: spoiler tags

Hopeless Forum Addict Halberdier17's Avatar
    It was a great episode; On the island I actually was thinking no Ollie don't untie him because he could be lying you can't really trust anything on that Island.

I liked how well the story was put together and how the characters interacted with each other.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by bellrevue View Post
    This was basically a partners/couples episode:
    Slade/Oliver: Oliver going off on his own and going against his more "human" nature to save and basically condemn an unknown man to death. His statement to McKenna makes me think he will regret his decision later. Whether it is saving Slade or not saving the "student".
    Oliver/Diggle/Felicity: Loved Felicity locking the door, and Diggle and Felicity gaining up on Oliver and Felicity gaining up on both to go out. Also Oliver's "I put the fear of god in them" totally a batman line.
    Carly/Diggle: We all knew it was coming, and it is complicated. I am glad they are making an effort to get Diggle a girlfriend and a relationship other then Oliver.
    Oliver/McKenna: Another girl for Oliver between him and Laurel. I however do want to see how they end up with her, its obvious she is smart just like Laurel & Helena. I would not mind seeing Helena and McKenna fight it out over Oliver, that would be an interesting conversation since one knows Oliver's secret and the other does not.
    Laurel/Thea: Sister relationship forming but it doesn't seem like it was there before this show, like they never talked when Oliver and Laurel were dating for some reason. Maybe Thea was friends with Sarah? I'm a little surprised that they don't have that kind of relationship.
    Thea/Roy: We all know this was coming and it was the most anticipated, he played his sob story so well I knew half way through that it was false. He actually cares about her "Some advice stay out of the glades." Interesting dynamics, he basically called her stupid and I can totally see Thea wanting to prove herself in his eyes. Also red hoody totally red arrow connection of course we are all anticipating his meeting up with Oliver/Arrow and how that will happen.
    Moira/Merlyn: Betrayal though its the wrong episode for that.
    Moira/China White: More to come on that partnership.
    Next episode Tommy is back and he seems to be caring more for his father then past episodes, I hope its not too OOC.
    Well Thea was around eleven or twelve when Oliver was dating Laurel and I doubt Laurel wanted to go anywhere near somebody who had the last name Queen after the shipwreck.

Board Master
    An episode that's good for the set-up for the next episode and the rest of the season, along with the relationships. The only things that stood out to me were Roy Harper's introduction and the island flashbacks. Meanwhile, they've continued from last episode where Oliver and Diggle try to get Felicity into joining the group full-time and Moira is making a move against Malcolm. The island flashbacks saw Oliver turning his back against a student, who was tied up and I'm thinking that Slade got to him. A unique way for Roy and Thea to meet. I hope Roy is upgraded to a series regular or recurring character for the 2nd season. Good set-up and relationships episode at best.

The Force is Strong!!! darkphoenix21's Avatar
    Training the next generation of Jedi legends
    It was a good episode. I loved the chemistry of Oliver, Diggle and Felicity. It was funny that it took Felicity to get them to go on dates.

And Roy's introduction was good. I didn't believe his story one bit about his mom. I'm not sure what his character's purpose is for right now, except a love-interest for Thea.

Board Master
    I was hoping they'd turn Roy into Oliver's sidekick, but if not then I'd question his purpose in the show. The next time they bring back Roy, I hope he meets Oliver.

Custom Title
    As a Battlestar Galactica fan it was cool seeing James Callis(Gauis Balter). It was sort of funny seeing him with another BSG character as well(Tory Foster who played Dr Harden on Smallville).

^^ Ha, I knew I had seen that actress somewhere before. So another Smallville alumni gets cast by Arrow.

A solid episode I felt. The Oliver-Diggle-Felicity partnership was fun to see, Moira's storyline is interesting going into next week's episode and the island arc took another turn. Roy Harper was an interesting introduction. Don't know a lot about the character but it will be interesting to see how Arrow handles him from now on. Wasn't so crazy about the romantic drama but in fairness to the show, they've kept it at a minimum in recent weeks.

Oh and Felicity looked smoking.

8 from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast